Any good shops in the Las Vegas area?

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
Anyone from the Las Vegas area know of any good dedicated video game/comic book/anime stores in the area? My wife and I are going there for a little vacation in March.

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
Oh, we're definitely going to gamble, see shows, and do the typical tourist stuff. Just want to check out some cool shops if there's any in the area.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
For games, you could hit up A Gamer's Paradise. It's near the Pinball Hall of Fame, which is a must-visit whenever anyone is in town. I haven't been to A Gamer's Paradise in a bit, so I can't vouch for their current pricing or selection. But, it has been pretty decent in the past.

As far as comics, Alternate Reality Comics and Cosmic Comics are the best places to go.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Gamer's Paradise is in the shopping center right next to the Pinball Hall of Fame. He's got a great selection of stuff at good prices. Word from the wise, take the bus if you're coming from The Strip. The cabbies in Vegas are the fucking worst and they'll take you all the way around the city when it's only down two streets, even with traffic it's quicker. You can get a deal on a bus pass that will last you three days for less then one way to Gamer's Paradise/Pinball Hall of Fame.

(Shameless plug, check my banner for a link to my site to check out the videos I took this past October)

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Wasn't too impressed with Gamer's Paradise. I stopped by there after Pinball Hall of Fame (which you must go to) and everything I wanted to buy was priced checked on ebay at the counter before checkout. And the guy that ran it seemed unbalanced; not a pleasant shopping experience.