Any Pilots in here?

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I'm in the process of getting my private pilots certificate and was wondering if anyone else in here was a pilot?

Now instead of looking at cars I'm looking at planes :drool_2: I would love to have a cirrus

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I don't but 2 of the people I grew up this have a private and commercial license.

All I can say is it's easier than most people would imagine. Just takes some patience. Owning your own plane on the other hand is not as easy.

Good job dude.

El_Duque

Andy's Clothess,
I knew a guy who was pilot for the Navy. He got out not too long ago and is now a commercial pilot for Delta.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
yeah. private pilot training.

I havent touched it in 3yrs, so i dont remember anything. Pretty sad too. I plan doing ground school again sometime next year. It's not hard, but you do have to keep it fresh and actively fly. Even if it is just 3 touch an go's to keep you activated...

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
NeoSneth said:
yeah. private pilot training.

I havent touched it in 3yrs, so i dont remember anything. Pretty sad too. I plan doing ground school again sometime next year. It's not hard, but you do have to keep it fresh and actively fly. Even if it is just 3 touch an go's to keep you activated...

What kind of plane did you learn in?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Lashujin said:
What kind of plane did you learn in?

Cessna 152

cheapest to rent really.
but weight is a factor. No fatties allowed...