Any TI-99/4 Collectors in Here?

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
I don't know about jailbreak, but you can sure as hell BREAK a PS3 with one of these.

astar617

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Haa, TI-99... no, not a graphic calculator, 90s babies! This was the first real computer I ever used. my mother bought us home a TI-99/4a when they were blowing them out for pennies on the dollar in '85-ish, when I was about four. A couple times she got those BASIC magazines that had programs you'd have to type out line by line to play games (nowhere to save them on a TI) but that never interested me... one typo and no game :(

I have great memories of -> Parsec <- ( :buttrock: ), Munch Man, TI Invaders, and the speech synthesizer (ours never worked reliably). I've never seen a PEB in person. I collect vintage hardware but not these (primarily commercial UNIX boxes). But I do emulate one on my hacked PSP just in case I get the urge to blast some killer satellites after safely navigating the refuel tunnel :D

turbosage

Zero's Secretary
15 Year Member
About a year back I made a great thrift shop find on the cheap of TI99 stuff!!

I have great memories of -> Parsec <- ( :buttrock: ), Munch Man, TI Invaders, and the speech synthesizer (ours never worked reliably). I've never seen a PEB in person. I collect vintage hardware but not these (primarily commercial UNIX boxes). But I do emulate one on my hacked PSP just in case I get the urge to blast some killer satellites after safely navigating the refuel tunnel :D

Good stuff, PARSEC is awesome! alot of good fun with Spies Demise as well! ;)

:) anyone got any NEO stuff they want to trade for it? :D

Last edited: