Anybody good at RBS?

BigFred

Neither Big nor Fred, ,
I'm trying to get good at using Yamazaki, I know all of his special attacks and how to perform them, but just can't find a strategy which works every time. Most of my matches end in me snake taming my opponent to death, I need a bit more than just that. His projectile reflector doesn't seem to reflect projectiles, it just stops them, so it's completely useless. Anyway anybody got any ideas on how to use this guy effectively?

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
I can play RBS very well, but not with yamazaki, cant give you many pointers there. Sorry... :(

BigFred

Neither Big nor Fred, ,
Well I'm good with most lower tier characters. I've finished it on the hardest difficulty level including fighting and defeating Nightmare Geese with the following:

Duck King
Bob Wilson
Kim Kapwhan
Hon-Fu
Billy Kane

I find it hard to play as Yamazaki because he is completely different to everyone else.

On another note I've noticed you have an Andy avatar. He is by far the hardest to beat AI opponent. He usually determines whether I'll be fighting Nightmare Geese or not. I think I'll try playing as someone else for a while, thanks anyway.

[ August 17, 2002: Message edited by: BigFred ]</p>