Anybody in Burlington VT?

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I just got a job in Burlington and was wondering if there were any members from the site up there.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Another check...anybody even reasonable close - within 3 hours?

OldSchoolGamer

Living teh 'Murican dream
I did a google map check, and im about 3 hours 42 mins or 242 miles away...but they dont usually include traffic time in their quotes. Nice to see more new england people popping up around here :D

FalcomAdol

Fio's Quartermaster
I'm three and a half. I actually got an offer to take a job in Burlington, but I'm not willing to relocate and seven hours a day driving doesn't appeal to me.

aria

Former Moderator
Sounds like a nice place. I've been to VT, but only the Stowe/Waterbury area (yes, I visited Ben & Jerry's). I took buses to get there, trains to leave on a two week, open-ended trip I took in the summer 1999 just meandering around New England. The air was so nice.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Sounds like a nice place. I've been to VT, but only the Stowe/Waterbury area (yes, I visited Ben & Jerry's). I took buses to get there, trains to leave on a two week, open-ended trip I took in the summer 1999 just meandering around New England. The air was so nice.

It's a great place to live, I'm just itchin' to play some KOF or Magical Drop. I just moved here and I'm finding it to be enjoyable. You know they don't require a photo on your drivers license here?

I guess I'll post some more in the Boston thread, I could probably make the drive down there.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I once spent some time in Rutland in the Summer of 1998...

Was a pretty cool town.

I'd move to vermont if I could.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Hey man, you're the only other member in Vermont I've seen. I usually don't check this section as I haven't seen any other members from around here so seeing Burlington was quite a shock. Have you checked out Three Needs yet on College St.? They've got some pretty good beer on tap, also a 2-slot Gold cab and Pirates of the Caribbean pinball in back.

Last edited:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I live down in Woodstock, VT , which is about an hr and a half south of BTV. If im ever up in B-town ill msg you, since I sit here and play KOF against the computer all day long and it gets old haha

never thought there would be another vermonter on here. Also, congrats on finding a job in Vermont. Aparently you found the only job our state has! hahaha

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
us VTers should set up a time to have beers @ Three Needs and play some Neo Geo

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
us VTers should set up a time to have beers @ Three Needs and play some Neo Geo

Sounds like a plan. My vote is for this Sunday night (I figure short term planning is possible as there are only three of us) but I realize that is probably too soon.

How about two weeks out?