anybody knows good juggle combos?

lone_REBEL

Armored Scrum Object
Does anybody know any good juggle combos?
By juggle combos I mean combos which toss your opponent in air and allow you to make a DM or another move of your own choice.
Example are:
ROBERT 98:
hcf b/d (unblockable) - continue with dp b/d or dp a/c
ROBERT 99-2000:
charge d, u, a/c (2k unblockable) - continue with charge d, u, b/d or jump cd
ROBERT 2k1;
hcb b/d (wire + guard crush + cancellable to qcf qcf a/c) - continue with dp a/c or qcf qcf a/c or f, b, f b/d
ROBERT 2k2:
hcf b/d (unblockable) - continue with dp a/c or qcf qcf b/d

Takuma 98 - 2K1:
charge db, f + d - continue with f, b, f a/c or qcf a/c or cd or qcb a/c (in 2k1 only in a corner otherwise run two steps) df b total 16 hits MAX in 3 moves

Mei Lei:
hcb b/d counter

Kyo:
qcf b/d - continue with rdp b/d or dp a/c or (2K1 or 2K2 only) hcb b and again continue with rdp b/d or dp a/c

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
In RBFF2, I love Terry's juggling potential using his slide kick. When you pull off the timing properly, you can get a few juggle hits with the Rising Tackle, after nailing the slide kick. The trick is to make sure you combo close enough to land the kick, which isn't terribly hard. Actually, I'm sure most people here could do some of the slide kick comboes :P

the hard stuff is nailing 100% damage comboes...although i'm not sure if those are even possible without some sort of turbo fire pad / emu function. :P

lone_REBEL

Armored Scrum Object
thats nice man but so sad is the fact that I only own kof 97-2k2

also for Andy (97-2K2)

hcf A/C (unblockable), continue with hcf D or dp A/C (corner only), or qcb qcf B/D SDM (in 99, 2K only in corner, at any place in other KOFs)

eastyy

Quiz Detective
kof 2000

takuma corner jump in with FP standing FP Charge db,f + K then f,b,f + P then qcf,hcb + P

Think it is possible to extend it after the f,b,f +p if you can time the striker right with ryo so when it catches them instead of jugglin it acts like there standing meaning you can get a fp then the super move

Last edited:

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
Robert 2k2

... b+A ->
or
... f+B ->
or
hcb+K ->

then -> -> dp+P, cancel with qcfX2+K

Edit:
Cant remember since its long time ago i touched 2K2 but i dont think i ever manage to connect this

hcb+K -> f+B -> dp+P -> cancel with qcfX2+K

Last edited: