Anyone dealt with www.coinopexpress.com?

Wan-Fu

Galford's Armourer
They have a nice website with many MVS titles in stock. Are they boot sellers?

Shawn

snkusa.com
Typing of the Dead?

"Similar to the gameplay of the House Of The Dead series, the player must kill hordes of zombies. The difference with this game however, is that the player uses a keyboard instead of a gun, to type the correct words to kill the zombies."

Check out the <a href="http://www.coinopexpress.com/products/machines/dedicated_machines/Typing_of_Dead%2C_The_605.html" target="_blank">screenshots</a>.

I have a dedicated House of the Dead 2 cab in my game room, and I would think everyone prefers the light guns over a keyboard.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
shawn needs to get out more.

sega has made a bunch of typing games including typing of the dead, and lupinIII:the typing.

theyre pretty damn fun.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I prefer the Keyboard over the gun... Typing of The Dead is one of my top 5 DC games.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Lastblade:
I prefer the Keyboard over the gun... Typing of The Dead is one of my top 5 DC games.
Girls really like the game also...it's a FACT.

Cnidarian

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I played the typing of the dead arcade in Japan.
Its not so easy if you're not familiar with romanized japanese words...

But the hokuto no ken(fist of the north star) arcade game is harder, the targets come fast as hell!

Shawn

snkusa.com
Ok, that's news to me, I had no idea keyboards were preferred over guns for shooting games. I just don't see it being popular in my area, or in the local arcades.

Then again, I haven't played this keyboard style game yet, sounds like it has its merits.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
What does all this have to do with coinopexpress?

Why is everyone talking about Typing of the Dead?

As for the actual question of this thread, they are pretty good. I have done one order through them, it came relatively quick and everything was as advertised... I had no problems, I am sure others here have delt with them as well.

-Nick