Anyone else excited about MK: Double Dash?

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
I LOVE kart games, esp. the Mario Karts. I can't wait for the Gamecube installment. I'm really curious as to how it will compare to the N64 version, and if it will capture the magic and pace seen in the SNES version. So far from what I've read it seems more sophisticated atleast. There's two positions per Kart now.

I just hope that the race courses will feature some new, never before seen elements. It has to be more involved than in the N64, or atleast that's what I hope :)

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Heck! For a minute there there's a new Mortal Kombat game!.!.!

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
If you ask me, Mario Kart games are a hekk of a lot better thanthose shitty Mortal Kombat games.

Rigel

The Ultimate 11
I cannot wait for this game either. And with the latest news that it supports 16 players!!! Plus, it doesn't have to be 4 players on 4 cubes, it can be 2 players on 8 cubes to make 16.

Of course, not that I know that many people who have cubes. But that's besides the point!

Supposedly there's 2 new battle modes as well, aside from ballon battle.

puppy.k

n00b
IMO i think this game looks stupid, yeah the graphics are good but come on it looks like a little kids game the way they have designed the carts.

Don't get me wrong the carts on the super famicom looked shit hot, like real go-karts but on this game they look rediculous.

I was looking forward to this game but I don't think i'll bother now.

I think this game has been catered for the younger generation as with alot of Nintendo games just to make a bigger profit.

:oh_no:

Igniz

Island Native,
puppy.k said:
IMO i think this game looks stupid, yeah the graphics are good but come on it looks like a little kids game the way they have designed the carts.

Don't get me wrong the carts on the super famicom looked shit hot, like real go-karts but on this game they look rediculous.

I was looking forward to this game but I don't think i'll bother now.

I think this game has been catered for the younger generation as with alot of Nintendo games just to make a bigger profit.

:oh_no:

Oh yes , i mean , god forbid something be aimed at kids.

A .. mario game .. catered for kids ? That's certainly out of the ordinary.

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
I heard rumors about the possibility of a bonus disc, inside the game package, containing a tuned-up version of Mario Kart 64, like they did with Zelda OoT...

Can someone confirm?!?:eek_2:

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
BRANDI said:
I heard rumors about the possibility of a bonus disc, inside the game package, containing a tuned-up version of Mario Kart 64, like they did with Zelda OoT...

I believe if you pre-order the game you get that bonus...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
BRANDI said:

I've heard the bonus disc is being given away with preorders, haven't heard what it will include. Also a bonus disc for Rouge Squadron III

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Sounds over complicated, the first Mario Kart game was the best..........i cant ever see it being bettered.

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Master Giby said:
If you ask me, Mario Kart games are a hekk of a lot better thanthose shitty Mortal Kombat games.
Never liked Mortal Kombat... Never will, Never will...
And YES, the Mario Kart series are the best Kart games ever... The SNES one seems a lot better than the GBA version... But that's just me....

Shin-Strider

NEST Puppet
I'm just glad the "KOOPA KID" is making his triumphant return in the new Kart game. The N64 rev just didn't feel right without him.