Anyone Else Get there Beloved Neo Carts Held Up In Customs?

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
All is well. Arrived and in excellent condition. They didn't even open it up.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Call your local customs office, it happens all the time here too. They usually send you a letter telling you to bring some sort of paying receipt (Paypal, ebay etc.) with you but thats in Germany, I don't know how they do things over there.
So yeah, just call them or drive there and ask.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
About March or April last year I bought a game from Italy that got caught in BOTH the canceled flights over the volcano eruption AND the Homeland Security check over the Times Square bombing a month after that. Calling the customs was rather useless because they didn't respond to tracking numbers searches. Over all the package was delayed for almost a month and a half.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i'll bet one of those rat bastard agents are playing your copy of windjammers right now with a cmvs and the security screen.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
About March or April last year I bought a game from Italy that got caught in BOTH the canceled flights over the volcano eruption AND the Homeland Security check over the Times Square bombing a month after that. Calling the customs was rather useless because they didn't respond to tracking numbers searches. Over all the package was delayed for almost a month and a half.

Lol I once waited over FOUR MONTHS for four AES games I bought on ebay... made the paypal complaint and got my money back (two months before receiving the games) when I tried to contact the seller back he had already closed both ebay and paypal accounts... probably had a lot of problems with buyers who weren't expecting to wait four months for their goods... and I'm pretty sure the lack of english didn't help at all either.

But yeah customs suck and there's no actual reason for paying fees over a thing that wont affect national industry (that's the excuse we are told here...) Sometimes when I receive items home they do have a seal on it that says "tax exemption" but it's more like a random thing. They have never asked me for the paypal receipt, they only looked at it only once when it came with the package (thank you kuukitsu :annoyed: ) so I can lie as much as I want as long as the package doesn't say otherwise :lolz:

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Shipping to South America in general is a pain in the ass, no offense.
I usually don't offer shipping there when I sell stuff on ebay, too much bullshit going on over there, especially Brazil.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
Shipping to South America in general is a pain in the ass, no offense.
I usually don't offer shipping there when I sell stuff on ebay, too much bullshit going on over there, especially Brazil.

:lolz: non taken, it's usually not THAT bad, although I've heard about stuff being "lost, stolen, etc" I've only had to deal with extremely loooooooong delays waiting for the package to arrive and nothing else, but when your stuff gets stuck there then you better be working somewhere with flexible time... it's not rare to waste 3 hours there. The main reason is that the customs shares its office with the post office, you need to wait in a long line then ask for the package in the post office counter and then wait for a random call through a speaker from the 1980s and go "to the back" to deal with customs... there are only 2 post office counters... to deal with the packages of 3millon people, that, if you don't take into account that sometimes packages from people living in cities near by get sent there as well... sometimes it's also for both local and international packages...

Last edited: