Anyone else playing The Unfinished Swan (PSN)?

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Just got to lv3. I'm really enjoying this artsy game from Sony so far. The visuals and music are amazing btw.
Best way to describe the game is that you're walking in a 3D paint canvas that is all blank. You shoot paint balls all around to show where you need to head off to next.
It's mostly black and white so far, but color is slowly being introduced.
Not sure what to expect next.
The game was released yesterday for PSN+ members and it will be released on Tuesday for everyone on PSN.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
what type of game is it? how does it play? I've not heard of it yet, but I'm a big fan of stylish games and this has definitely piqued my interest.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I feel like I saw videos for this game years ago, like 5+ years. This been in development a long time?

There are too many damn good games out at the moment.

Castor Troy

what type of game is it? how does it play? I've not heard of it yet, but I'm a big fan of stylish games and this has definitely piqued my interest.

I guess the closest game to it would be Portal 2 (minus the portals). So far, I haven't encountered any enemies, but I'm sure things will change soon.
Here's some game play footage:

Last edited:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
thx for the vids, very interesting, definitely not run of the mill. I wanna check this out:)

Castor Troy

Finished the game.
First off, it's a puzzle game but there is one part where enemies are introduced (although it's brief).
The game is short (think it took me some 3-4 hours to pass). Other than the first part of Chapter 3, it was a great experience.
The story is nowhere top tier, but the graphics and play mechanics were great.
I'm not a trophy collector, but after finishing the game, I replayed it and am one trophy away from 100% completion.
It has a great Easter Egg that I wasn't expecting.
IMO, the game ranks up there with Journey, Braid, and Flower.
I'm not sure if I can recommend it for $15, but I have no regrets.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Damn, this game looks stylish as fuck.

I wanna play this.