Anyone get Boom Boom Rocket today

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Boom Boom Rocket is a rhythm game from Bizzare Creations (Geometry Wars) available on Xbox Live Arcade. Anyone download and try this out today? I'm still stuck at work waiting to give it a shot.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Yea, I tried it out and it's pretty good. I'm still trying for a better score on all of the songs and have most of the achievments unlocked. It reminds me of DDR a lot. Fun little game. It's too bad there's no online multiplayer.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Jedah Doma said:
Yea, I tried it out and it's pretty good. I'm still trying for a better score on all of the songs and have most of the achievments unlocked. It reminds me of DDR a lot. Fun little game. It's too bad there's no online multiplayer.

Is there any off line multi-player? Also...what was the cost? I rarely turn on my 360 anymore or I would just check for myself.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Jedah Doma said:
I saw you were ranked #1 on one song on easy. I don't remeber the song however.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
i thought it was pretty meh.

its just ddr with smaller randomly placed arrows.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Big Shady said:
I saw you were ranked #1 on one song on easy. I don't remeber the song however.

Yea, I think that was Smooth Operatta. I don't think I'm #1 anymore. Maybe #2. For some reason I'm oddly good at this game. I'm not sure why. It's the first game I have that I'm actually decently ranked on the leader boards. Although I imagine as time goes on, more and better players will smoke me.

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
Fun little game. I just played the trial. I'm not very good at it really but its still fun to improve though I'll never make it very high on the boards so I probably won't bother buying it