anyone here have a drone

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Thinking of buying the syma x5sw, anyone have a drone or whatever gimme some advice.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I have a Parrot Bebop - Very nice drone for the money.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Wife got me one for the bday. Have not used it it yet. I will report back with results next week.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
fuck yall i went ahead and bought the Syma X5SW. this'll be a nice christmas gift

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Can you legally use them in China? They might think you are a murcan spy and throw you in prison with people who have more than one child.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Can you legally use them in China? They might think you are a murcan spy and throw you in prison with people who have more than one child.

taobao nigga

and they made it ok to have two kids now. in fact it's always been ok depending on the circumstances. the more you KNOWWWWWWWW

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Hopefully you didn't order it online or it'll just be a nice Christmas gift for your mail man.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Hopefully you didn't order it online or it'll just be a nice Christmas gift for your mail man.

/unjerk i think what happened was since games were illegal at the time (not anymore)was customs opened it up and took it out. It's not like even if he took it he could buy 3ds games for it.

Buying shit online here is great..cheap shipping, sellers always throw in some free shit, etc.

Also shroom ur a fag

Tonk post a video u took with ur drone

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member

Not sure about China, but here in San Diego you're only allowed to use them in designated public parks(and some beaches). Someone tried flying one around here once. The police were called and the drone was confiscated. I heard that they were supposedly fined also(not sure how much).

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I have built several pro level quads and tricopters from scratch, and I'm a fairly experienced RC pilot.
My concern is how easily you can buy one that's fully capable of almost everything. The chinese are updating these at the pace I expected. This will be the Xmas of the drone for many.

1. Learn to pilot. A $3k drone aint shit if you can't fly.
2. Learn how to build one. You will crash, and need to rebuild. It's a matter of when and not IF.
3. Join the AMA if you plan to fly somewhere other than your backyard.
4. Don't fuk it up for everyone else. Payloads are pretty much the only thing that is illegal at the moment. Dont plan to drop anything, even a parachute man.

You can learn to fly with the cheap mini quads in your house. Get something like a CX-10. If you have to use "Headless-mode" to fly, then you are useless. Start slow. Don't try to zoom through trees.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
i can count on you for crusading your own jihad and blowing yourself up in an abandoned mall full of syrians

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
One day you two will kiss.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Lulz... I read the title as "anyone here have a boner"...

xROTx

PS. that's what you get for seeing Lonesage as the OP and "assuming"....

TonK

Least Valuable Player
All the vids i have are trash - next time i go back out ill upload a nice one.

And as sneth said - you will crash it.