Anyone here play ogame?

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
www.ogame.org

It's a really addictive little space sim that can take anywhere from 5 minutes a day to play, to taking over your life ( I'm not quite there yet :D ) .

You build mines, and other buildings, then ships... Colonize other planets, and eventually build up to be able to make death stars.

I am in the speed uni ( Uni 35 ), so if anyone joins there, just give me a holler, I will ship some extra res to start out with. :)

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
www.ogame.org

It's a really addictive little space sim that can take anywhere from 5 minutes a day to play, to taking over your life ( I'm not quite there yet :D ) .

You build mines, and other buildings, then ships... Colonize other planets, and eventually build up to be able to make death stars.

I am in the speed uni ( Uni 35 ), so if anyone joins there, just give me a holler, I will ship some extra res to start out with. :)

Sounds like old skool TradeWars 2000.... Ill have to check it out.

Speaking of.. if anyone was interested in playing TW from NG.Com, I'd host a server.

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Sounds like old skool TradeWars 2000.... Ill have to check it out.

Speaking of.. if anyone was interested in playing TW from NG.Com, I'd host a server.

Universe 35 is the server with the x5 speed, you get to build stuff fast. I think Uni 40 is x2, and the rest are regular speed.

If you join 35, I can send you supplies. :) Try to get into 35... :)