Anyone know wheres Pipes is?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
FFS... Clock is ticking...

Has NO ONE tried contacting Pipes on that silly forum he inhabits now?

Because seriously.... this should be resolved or at least an explanation given...

Why throw it all away for a measly $100 bucks... :(

xROTx

PS. War Room is looming....

Chu received a refund already (thanks to Paypal). I wish Pipes would post here and refund the return shipping though.

Well good news, paypal ruled in my favor for $224. Only thing that sucks is I lost $37 on return shipping. It took from April 4 all the way until tonight to resolve it since a seller has like 21 days to respond iirc.

Where art thou pipes? I hope you are ok.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Chu received a refund already (thanks to Paypal). I wish Pipes would post here and refund the return shipping though.

OK... I will talk too Poo Poo Later in chat.... and I will refund his shipping costs...

Then I will consider the matter closed for now...

XROTx

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I like pipes, i blame lowtierhusband...

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I like pipes, i blame lowtierhusband...

I made a joke about it when he first left and no one thought much of it, but I wonder if pipes and toptier are better friends than he was letting on. Maybe that's why he isn't posting here anymore. Although obviously that doesn't excuse what he did, business-wise.

Tech&Music

Another Striker
At some point he has had to have noticed that ChuChu was chasing him down. Even if he, by any chance, lost his email account or something, he'd still have seen PayPal pull back the cash from the transaction. If he screwed him over due to his buddy being chased off NG for being a fuckhead, that'd be some dumb shit, but I have a hard time believing someone that used to be a good member would go that far.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I have a hard time believing someone that used to be a good member would go that far.

It is a fact that someone who was a good member fucked over another member here. The only thing we don't know is the "why", not that it matters.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I would not have expected this kind of behavior from Pipes :/

You see, it's stuff like this that's giving Canadians a bad rep and why more and more sales threads are set up as 'U.S only'. The conversion rate is already a tough enough pill to swallow along with the shipping cost, but to not even get a shot at something that you've been after...?

Well, I'm glad Chu is being taken care of at least.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Maybe Mary was the cuck and lowtierhusband was getting his pipes clean. Pipes did seem like he had a bit of sugar in his tank.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I consider the matter CLOSED in terms of Poo Poo's side of things...

The OTHER matter of Pipes is OUTSTANDING...

I am pretty sure he won't be logging back in... but if he does... he'll have some fuckin' explaining to do...

xROTx

PS. Pipes has a new custom rank to reflect all of this fubar...

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/member.php?36131-pipes

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Much appreciated Rot, going above and beyond. My only complaint is that I forgot to ask for the shipping refund to have some nipple rubbing action for good luck.

But yeah on Pipes...I am curious why he would throw away his reputation like this most of all. I gave him plenty of time to do a refund imo. A shame it had to end like this.