Anyone remember the unassembled candy cabs for sale?

mungrin

Panko KING,
Few years back someone posted a link for a site that sold Candy Cab sets that had no monitor and had to be assembled.I remeber emailing the place ansd they told me they dont accept orders under like 10 or 20 or something like that.The kits were like $250 i thinkg and shipping wasnt much at all.I wish we coulda did a group buy or something.Im wondering if anyone on this site at all has bought one of those cabs or know anything about them.I have a 19" monitor and 4 slot that i could slap into one.

Neco_Coneco

Enemy Chaser
www.coinopexpress.com

I dont think they have anymore though. I dont see them listed. I thought about buying one a few months ago. I was worried it would be a pain to set up. I wanted to throw a tv in one but I was not sure it would fit :p

Last edited:

mungrin

Panko KING,
Ya now i remember,thats the site.To bad they dont sell them anymore cuz i dont see em.

m_bish0p

Over Top Auto Mechanic
hahaha, sure....

I was the one that brought that up, only to be repeatedly shit on for my trouble. I suggested that maybe Neo-geo.com could buy in bulk and sell kits, or something to that effect.

Anyway, I'm still interested to see if this sort of thing makes it to the states, so if it does, let me know.

mungrin

Panko KING,
actually they just emailed me and said they have it in stock for $195 i sent them my address for shipping quote.I wonder how hard it will be to put together

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Yes, please, I'd be very interested in seeing how much shipping would be on one. As it would cost me $200+ fatties just to ship an assembled cab from the west coast.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
It's called a "Rock Cabinet Kit".. call them and ask or search the website.