anyone wan tthis before i sledge it

discgolfer72

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
just picked up this Mechanized Attack machine really just for the 25 inch monitor in it
but after getting it home the whole machine is in overall great sheape and works flawless

so im checking here first before i dismantle the thing and take the sledge o matic to it

id take a good 25 inch monitor and 50$ if anyone wants it (orjust 50$ if i keep the monitor thats in it )
its a hellva heavy cab and made all from real wood no pressboard in the thing

DSC03444.jpg

DSC03445.jpg

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Oh shiat.... please don't kill it. Someone will want that! I know I'd pick it up if I was in the US, but I won't be for a couple months.

Seriously, though, don't take a sledge to that....

astrodan88

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Seriously, though, don't take a sledge to that....

Yeah, I know it's just mechanized attack but damn... you can't kill a working, dedicated cab. It's just.... wrong.

Someone give it a good home!

p.s. if no one here snags it you should definitely post it up at klov before it goes in the shredder. Those guys actually have space for these things.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Shit, I have space for it in my house... and I have fifty bucks.... Lemme see if I can get a buddy of mind to help me move it. Do you have space to store it for the next couple months?

IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS THIS, TAKE IT, PLEASE!

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
I want it! I see you live in Kansas. What city do you live in?

Go for it, it's all you! Just give 'er a good home.

I'm glad to see someone stepping up and taking this. If I was back in the states right now, and had a shorter drive, or more money, I'd be ALL over it.

Anyhoo, congrats to Jedah Doma on a good cheap find! :)

discgolfer72

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
yea i have it pposted at klov also

the only thing is i need the monitor in it for my neo 2 slot
so Jedah Doma its all yours if you want to come get it for 50$ but then you will need to track down a monitor
and since its a pot based gun game you would have to find a 25 inch monitor for it i dont think it will work with a smaller screen

i was thinking about maming it and leaving it a gun game and installing this 32 inch pc monitor i have but the machine is alreasy heavy enough id hate eo move it once i mounted the 32 inch monitor in it lol