Anything semi significant ever happen in the PNW?

the binary c0de

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
20 Year Member
I'm Portland, but I'm looking for more excuses to skip town, so would entertain a trip to Seattle if anything decent goes down. Is there a PNW crew?

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
PDX is trash, especially now, I don't even like to admit I live in the area anymore... whoops. You don't need a reason to leave, be like Nike and just do it. :ROFLMAO:

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
If the dream is living on the streets and having boarded up businesses downtown, alive and well.

the binary c0de

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
20 Year Member
PDX biggest value is as hub for quick access to ocean, forrest, mountains, desert while having city benefits. Downtown is fairly trash, but Portland never had a DT that mattered. Its always been about the neighborhood scenes, like Hawthorne / Alberta / Mississippi / Division / etc, which are all alive & well. I'm over it, but 23yrs somewhere will do that. Beach & forrest trips & a job in film industry work keep me here.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
On Fridays there is a cool fighting game meet up 6pm to 10pm at the Locust brewery on Terry in Seattle. Might not be worth a whole trip, but it's a good Friday night.

I go every other week or so if you wanted to grab a pint and play games.