April Fools Day

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Posts
6,244
I had sex with a girl last night,:drool: :drool: April Foooooooooooools!!!.:kekeke: :tickled:

off_cgart-re4-004.jpg
 

aria

Former Moderator
Joined
Dec 4, 1977
Posts
39,547
kobylka68 said:
D00d it's world of starcraft

WOS

£0£... 7h3¥ mµ$7'v3 pr3-$37 7h31r $3rv3r 70 p0$7 17, Ð1Ð ¥0µ n071(3 7h3 b0770m?

"Posted Apr 1, 2006 12:01 am PT"
 

Neoray

Pari-Dakar Rally Driver
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Posts
66
Damn this April Fools day is lame, not alot of people are feeling humorous today.

that wos one is the big joke of the day, I bet it got some suckers out there.:loco:

anyway april Fools day everyone.

My site
 

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Posts
6,244
I keep hearing farting noises on the Full Metal Alchemist anime on Cartoon Network because of April Fools Day. Inuyasha was supposed to be on but they showed the Chuck Norris and Mr. T cartoons though.:( :tickled:

I'm off to sleep now.:) :cool:
 

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
Joined
Oct 13, 2002
Posts
6,303
Neoray said:
Damn this April Fools day is lame, not alot of people are feeling humorous today.

that wos one is the big joke of the day, I bet it got some suckers out there.:loco:

anyway april Fools day everyone.

My site

Here's how my April Fool's went at work:

-When a jackpot gets called in, and it's over the limit of the location, it goes to a tech. If the winner's nice, they give the paying tech a tip for their trouble. Soooo my cashier called in a fake $20k jackpot to one of them. We said "april fool!" when he was on his way back.

In retaliation, the two techs and a security guard nailed me and the cashier with silly string when they got off their shifts.

-The techs taped a Denver Broncos logo over their supervisor's Oakland Raiders license plate.

-I planted a soccer pic in the same supervisor's monitor saying that he loves football. And he tells me I have issues for liking footy... :loco:

I'll see what happens when I come back to work on Tuesday night. :kekeke:
 

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Posts
2,405
I'm glad stupid aprils fools is over. What a shit thing seriously, I fucking hate it.
 

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
Joined
Jun 12, 2002
Posts
9,543
Shawn Carr2o said:
I keep hearing farting noises on the Full Metal Alchemist anime on Cartoon Network because of April Fools Day. Inuyasha was supposed to be on but they showed the Chuck Norris and Mr. T cartoons though.:( :tickled:

I'm off to sleep now.:) :cool:

I was wondering about that last night. It didn't dawn on me until just now, but can you blame me? I was outta it from yesterday's meal at this local Mexican place called Los Compadres.
 

Neoray

Pari-Dakar Rally Driver
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Posts
66
Domino-chan said:
Here's how my April Fool's went at work:

-When a jackpot gets called in, and it's over the limit of the location, it goes to a tech. If the winner's nice, they give the paying tech a tip for their trouble. Soooo my cashier called in a fake $20k jackpot to one of them. We said "april fool!" when he was on his way back.

In retaliation, the two techs and a security guard nailed me and the cashier with silly string when they got off their shifts.

-The techs taped a Denver Broncos logo over their supervisor's Oakland Raiders license plate.

-I planted a soccer pic in the same supervisor's monitor saying that he loves football. And he tells me I have issues for liking footy... :loco:

I'll see what happens when I come back to work on Tuesday night. :kekeke:


Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun & laughs.....lol.
 

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Posts
4,724
In case you missed it, this is what boog was referring to, courtesy of that Wikipedia link earlier...
Adult Swim interrupted its normal broadcasting schedule at 11 PM EST/PST. Instead of the two scheduled episodes of InuYasha from 11 PM to midnight, the '80s action cartoon "Chuck Norris and his Karate Kommandos" aired instead. After the commercial break, they played the intro bump to InuYasha, but aired Ghost in the Shell: 2nd Gig, which was peppered with numerous fart noises, complete with modified closed captioning. The fart noises were also placed in a repeat airing of Fullmetal Alchemist. Afterwards, the Ghost in the Shell episode was played again without any added sound effects. Then, in Neon Genesis Evangelion's timeslot, Boo Boo Runs Wild was aired instead. After that, during Cowboy Bebop's timeslot, an episode of the Mr. T cartoon aired. The block was repeated as usual, farts intact.
I would have been pissed if I turned on Adult Swim, expecting to see Eva but watching Boo Boo Runs Wild, but I bought the Platinum thinpak DVD set last week, so I con't care... :)
 

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Posts
6,244
Hidden Character said:
I was wondering about that last night. It didn't dawn on me until just now, but can you blame me? I was outta it from yesterday's meal at this local Mexican place called Los Compadres.


Eat to much mexican food huh?. Must've been some good mexican food. I just kept on hearing the farting noises and when the giant parot bird was behind the blue bed shades it looked like it was taking a huge hard shit and the farting noises were every couple of seconds. It was really funny when the farting noises were louder.:lolz:
 

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Posts
6,244
Boo Boo Runs Wild is like Ren & Stimpy and I wish that Cartoon Network had more short episodes because Yogi bear and Boo Boo bear were pretty funny. I think that their were only 2 short episode thougt?.:( :cool:

Who the hell came up with the name Boo Boo bear?.:D :spock:

"Hey Boo Boo, check out those picnic baskets"

Cartoon Network doesn't show much of old cartoons from the 60's 70's, 80's or the 90's anymore which really sucks.

Anyone like watching the Ben 10 cartoons?.:D :cool:
 

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Posts
4,945
The adult swim prank was cool, who cannot laugh at animated shows featuring Mr. T and Chuck Norris?

I think the best prank was World of Starcraft cause so many die-hard MMO players bought into it. It was like an orgy of love/hate over at the gamespot boards :p
 

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Joined
Apr 12, 2001
Posts
7,484
I wanted to convince my nephews to look at the tooth I pooped out, only to have them look real close at a toilet bowl full of my turds.
 

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Posts
2,405
Tom Wopat said:
I wanted to convince my nephews to look at the tooth I pooped out, only to have them look real close at a toilet bowl full of my turds.

You are one very sick man.
 

wcmiker

New Challenger
Joined
May 24, 2003
Posts
26
I didn't even know it was April Fools until I visited GameFAQs.
 
Top