ARCADE stick for GameCube?

Ran Thrie

Zero's Tailor
Just wondering(cause i really want one lol) is there a arcade stick out for gamecube? anywhere?
thanx.

PoOF!
((Shinobi VAnish))

Shingo Hibiki

Benimaru's Hairdresser
There is the <a href="http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=212778" target="_blank">G3 Arcade Stick</a> that is being released in a couple months. There used to be another arcade stick for sale at ebgames.com, but it has obviously disappeared.

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
im not sure which one was the one that
disappeared for obvious reasons as i havent followed the gcn arcade stick announcements and such, im ok with my dual shock 2 to gcn convertor when it will come to games like capcom vs snk 2...the old one i saw was purple and seemed to have a much nicer layout...very straight forward...the old link i had on another forum is broken, so sorry, i cant get the pic....

poppycock

Crossed Swords Squire
Supposedly Capcom is going to make some kind of fighting pad or such for it and work with ASCII to do it (ASCII should just make their DC ones for the GC those are soooo soooo uber nice)

I knwo theres like 2 or 3 coming to the Gamcube (arcade sticks) forget when or who makes them other than Pelican and some one else (i think its pelican anyway)

just in case i went a head and bought one of the PS2 - GC converters from innovation i think seems pretty cool itll get used when Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO comes out here