Arcademodbios.com

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
He's also a thief. Long story... just avoid him.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I considered buying a ketsui cart conversion. Prices seem too steep.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
For that kind of money it makes much more sense to buy the real thing. Not going to lie though, a cart version of ktsui is pretty cool. Wish cave had made official carts of the games he makes conversions of.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Wow his prices went up fast for the CAVE conversions, the Espgaluda is the same price as an original board now .

Insane !!

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I got a Ketsui cart off him. Works good, no issue. Apparently some pgm game no one plays anymore lost its life in the process :lolz:

He has a shady history. At the end of it all though i wasnt going to pay the going rate for a ketsui board and i prefer carts over boards when possible.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I got a Ketsui cart off him. Works good, no issue. Apparently some pgm game no one plays anymore lost its life in the process :lolz:

He has a shady history. At the end of it all though i wasnt going to pay the going rate for a ketsui board and i prefer carts over boards when possible.

I was under the impression that the compatible sac carts would be The Gladiator or DDP2. Ketsui is the only conversion that seems reasonable, since the PCB is in the 600 to 750 range.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Ha!

I'm sure we'd get along fine irl. Listen to some Men at Work LPs & shit. Cargo is my favorite. ^_^

Only Ketsui worth playing is ketsu-pachi on 360.

kekeke

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I havent tried Ketsui on the 360.

Men at work not bad. Btw see if you can catch a replay of the state of origin match that was on this week. You'll like that.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Im thinking money would be better spent on a 360 to jamma set up. Probly cost as much as the Ketsui cart.

Ha!

I'm sure we'd get along fine irl. Listen to some Men at Work LPs & shit. Cargo is my favorite. ^_^

Only Ketsui worth playing is ketsu-pachi on 360.

kekeke

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Can someone copy / paste the PGM cart prices - can't open it w/Google OS.

I bought them when they first came out, didn't know his history and didn't realize he had to sac good games - figured any Dragon World or Photo Y2K was the donor - not that it really makes it better - just thought it would be cool to play in cart format. Have regrets and have the PCB's now as well :/

I think I paid $235 on Galuda, $250 on DDP DOJ, and $275 on Ketsui.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I can help sort out any buyer's remorse.

What's up w/ that 'luda cart? You don't need two ways to play the same game do ya? ;^)

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
lulz, you know how it is. I don't need this Ketsui PCB, Ketsui PGM cart, Ketsui 360, and Ketsui PS3...and yet here they are. It's a sickness, isn't it?

*insert Ketsui / Rick James / Helluva drug / gif* that I can't seem to find right now.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Its about the same based on exchange rate plus shipping.

I have a Espgaluda kit already ($300 NOS and well worth it). Ketsui is tempting, but the pcb price is too much.

Can someone copy / paste the PGM cart prices - can't open it w/Google OS.

I bought them when they first came out, didn't know his history and didn't realize he had to sac good games - figured any Dragon World or Photo Y2K was the donor - not that it really makes it better - just thought it would be cool to play in cart format. Have regrets and have the PCB's now as well :/

I think I paid $235 on Galuda, $250 on DDP DOJ, and $275 on Ketsui.