Are the reactions to Trump winning rational?

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
[video]https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/15/the-crazy-reason-neo-nazis-have-declared-new-balance-the-official-shoes-of-white-people/[/video]

This would be funny except now we have SJWs burning their perfectly good Made in the USA New Balance shoes... :crying:

You're not making it easy to be a liberal, you fagets!

Wow...LOL again. What a clusterfuck this has all turned into. I happen to think NB makes a quality running shoe, I know a ton of runners that wear them.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
sup

iY4x2Gy.jpg

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Tsunami of Salt.

Many, many possibilities.

Wrestling move? Seafood side-dish? Endless possibilities.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Tsunami of Salt.

Many, many possibilities.

Wrestling move? Seafood side-dish? Endless possibilities.

With all the tears...and on the street protests, there should be zero need for the transportation dept to salt the roads this winter. Ice free roads, thanks Trump!

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
This one is one of my favorites...I'll say that first off, fuck TYT...but this is awesome.

Early on...."Weee!!! We're masters of the enlightened universe! Hillary FTW, Trump LOL!!!"

FF tot he 9 min mark and watch his tone flip 180 degrees. "We're at war with the democratic party!!!! You pathetic losers!!!!"

12 min mark the blame & shame & insult starts.

Right around the 16 mark...it starts to get really nasty...

LOL...

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
TYT is leftist retardation at its finest. Feelings over reality, pick and choose bullshit. That red skull comment was pretty fkn great though.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Cenk is fucked and TYT is trash. I think there was a time when I thought "oh hey tyt, these guys are talking about some real shit", but I cant remember when because it was so long ago.

Those guys are loud annoying buffoons. Sort of like Bill Oreilly only marginally less smug. No matter what they say I dont really want to hear it because they annoy me to fucking death. Kind of like when Rachel Maddow wont stop trying to be "cute" and feign surprise to make "jokes". Just stfu and read the news. Its obvious shes very intelligent but the hipster sarcasm humor is fucking awful.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I used to like TYT in all honesty... I only stopped bothering because Dinesh got railroaded by ad-hominem bullshit from the Cenk debate. I couldn't believe what I was watching. Or how childish he really turned out to be. It's gotten way out of hand. Ana is the worst thing on there though. She has huge entitlement feelings and racial views for race issues she's never had to even deal with.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I used to like TYT in all honesty... I only stopped bothering because Dinesh got railroaded by ad-hominem bullshit from the Cenk debate. I couldn't believe what I was watching.
Yeah, I saw that. Dinesh is also transparently full of shit on certain points, but that young turk guy was a billion times worse while scrambling not to get owned by him. Dinesh was clearly the more informed and rational of the two.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
If he had just lost it cleanly or at least respected the talking points, I'd still be watching him on TYT. I rarely will check out something there now, unless I wanna get annoyed. I liked his support of Bernie though. I enjoyed that channel as it felt a hell of a lot more balanced then the more mainstream liberal outlets. Once he got into that jail thing with Dinesh though, I was like 'fuck this guy'. What a disingenuous coward he was for that. He's also never addressed it that I've seen. If he just admitted to it, I could stomach him more.

Cenk admittedly fills the crowd with what he calls the 'TYT army', like he just wanted a rome style shout fest and not a real debate. He's like Alex Jones. The other ass hat who is famous for yelling over someone who is speaking once it exposes the gaping logic wounds in the opposition.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
This one is one of my favorites...I'll say that first off, fuck TYT...but this is awesome.

Early on...."Weee!!! We're masters of the enlightened universe! Hillary FTW, Trump LOL!!!"

FF tot he 9 min mark and watch his tone flip 180 degrees. "We're at war with the democratic party!!!! You pathetic losers!!!!"

LOL...

Cenk is gonna get deported.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner

LOL...

haha. i came here to post this. these fucks.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

Trump Saltmining Inc.

What I find so amusing (if that indeed is the correct word) is that these people are the new racists/sexists. True-blue, to the core racism/sexism will simply never go away, but it definitely isn't as widespread as so many claim it is. Low hanging fruit type insulting during a heated argument is not racism/sexism.

People like the ones in the video, especially that TYT woman are flat out racist/sexist. There's no doubt about it.

In this day and age, if you want to watch a white supremacist speak ill of other races, you have to dig for it. It won't be on CNN/NBC/etc. If you want to see a flat out racist or sexist person against white males...all you need to do is turn on the TV.

We as a society have done a pretty good job of shutting up white supremacists. They get their occasional rally where they get to spew their hate but anymore, its rare and few of us will socially tolerate it. These crazies, on the other hand, are given public voices to spew their completely unfounded hate of white males. How long until everyone has enough? These women are slandering 90 million fathers, husbands, boyfriends, brothers, friends. These men raise children, and work jobs, and help society, and die for the country, the list goes on and on. I know for one, my wife cannot stand it as she knows they are slandering me unfairly. Worst of all, the public media has given them a voice to do it. How long until everyone gets sick of their hate filled rants? It happened with white supremacists...it will happen to them.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
People like the ones in the video, especially that TYT woman are flat out racist/sexist. There's no doubt about it.

In this day and age, if you want to watch a white supremacist speak ill of other races, you have to dig for it. It won't be on CNN/NBC/etc. If you want to see a flat out racist or sexist person against white males...all you need to do is turn on the TV.

Are the 3 people in the video regularly featured on TV? Becuase Usually, I only see them on web-only videos.
We as a society have done a pretty good job of shutting up white supremacists. They get their occasional rally where they get to spew their hate but anymore, its rare and few of us will socially tolerate it. These crazies, on the other hand, are given public voices to spew their completely unfounded hate of white males. How long until everyone has enough? These women are slandering 90 million fathers, husbands, boyfriends, brothers, friends. These men raise children, and work jobs, and help society, and die for the country, the list goes on and on. I know for one, my wife cannot stand it as she knows they are slandering me unfairly. Worst of all, the public media has given them a voice to do it. How long until everyone gets sick of their hate filled rants? It happened with white supremacists...it will happen to them.

You seem to be carrying a lot of guilt.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
His post didn't seem to carry any guilt, just annoyance at a double standard that exists. Come on you're a master troll, you can do better.

Marek

Banned
Boohoo white males get talked to like we're so bad!!

Who gives a flying fuck. We still run the entire government, hollywood, the news, and 90% of fortune 500 companies.

SJWs are complaining? Why does that matter? What can they ever accomplish? I genuinely have no idea.

Edit: and you really think we've shut down white supremacists voices? I absolutely disagree. They're just on the internet now. Every youtube comment section, /pol/, stormfront, breitbart. They aren't diminished in anyway. Steve Bannon is in the white house now. Smoke I don't get your post at all.

Last edited: