Atomiswave Game Prices + Suggestions

Elder

NEST Puppet
Hey guys,

I scored a good condition Atomiswave board and Demolish Fist cart from Tomcat, and also got really lucky with a legit copy of Dolphin Blue, but was wondering what I will most likely be looking at spending for the following carts...

Metal Slug 6
Fist of the North Star
Guilty Gear Isuka
Guilty Gear X Version 1.5
Knights of Valour: The Seven Spirits

I was also wondering if anyone had any other suggestions for some games not on this list that I should consider checking out.

Thanks for the info!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Metal Slug 6 - $150
Fist of the North Star - $125
Guilty Gear Isuka - I have one for $53 + ship on my sale thread, if interested
Guilty Gear X Version 1.5 - $150+
Knights of Valour: The Seven Spirits - $70

Rumble Fish 2 is excellent and you already have the 2 best games on the system imo. It's a small library, unless you get into the gun, wheel, and trackball games.

Elder

NEST Puppet
Rumble Fish 2 is excellent and you already have the 2 best games on the system imo. It's a small library, unless you get into the gun, wheel, and trackball games.

Thanks for the info. How much would Rumble Fish 2 set me back, you think?

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Sales on it are a bit scattered - now that it's being booted it's come down a little, boots run $75, originals run as low as $200 and as high as $275.

Elder

NEST Puppet
Thanks for the info. Dolphin Blue was around that. Not sure if Tomcat's included Demolish Fist is a boot or not. I got the system and game for 100 euros, which seems really low.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I paid $89 for a legit copy of Hokuto No Ken aka Fist of the North Star in good condition. Even got copy arts with it. If you don't care about the games being legit, you can pick up boots for around $50.

Elder

NEST Puppet
Yeah I'm a stickler for legit copies. Paid a lot for Dolphin Blue for that very reason. Thanks for the info though :)

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Thanks for the info. Dolphin Blue was around that. Not sure if Tomcat's included Demolish Fist is a boot or not. I got the system and game for 100 euros, which seems really low.

Boots are easy to spot. Demolish should have the holo sticker. Corners of the sticker should be rounded (not sharp). Screw holes on back may or may not have stickers. The serial is a dead giveaway - though they've begun mixing it up a bit, the most common for DF is 0601236.

Getting Hokuto for $89 is great, but that isn't a realistic market - it consistently sells on forums for $125+, for $140 at the JP shops and $150-175 on ebay.

Most boots are $30-35+ shipping, RF2 for whatever reason is $50 or so + shipping from HK / China.

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Yeah I'm a stickler for legit copies. Paid a lot for Dolphin Blue for that very reason. Thanks for the info though :)

So it shouldn't be that expensive compared to how it used to be (175+) lol. Just don't buy it from arcadetower on feebay aka STV. He seems to have a shit ton of them.

Boots are easy to spot. Demolish should have the holo sticker. Corners of the sticker should be rounded (not sharp). Screw holes on back may or may not have stickers. The serial is a dead giveaway - though they've begun mixing it up a bit, the most common for DF is 0601236.

Getting Hokuto for $89 is great, but that isn't a realistic market - it consistently sells on forums for $125+, for $140 at the JP shops and $150-175 on ebay.

Well of course. STV tax goes down the chain and eventually ends up here. I think Tyranix stated it best: there are two camps for atomiswave games. Those that see the boots and realize asking pre-boot prices doesn't work and those that want to get the high prices and wait it out. That is why there is a big discrepancy between prices whenever I see it listed.

An awesome deal I got, I just think anything more than 140 is a joke on this forum, but I digress.

Last edited:

Elder

NEST Puppet
Interesting info. If you check the sales thread, Tomcat has a pic up of DF and it looks legit to me. I don't mind spending $150 for quality legit games. So that's really not bad.