Atomiswave games and FF Wonderswan Set

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 88.2%
15   2   0
I don't mean to be rude, but the wonderswan set didn't sell at $20 and shipping, I'm interested, but not at $70 knowing that it couldn't sell at $30.

Clessy

Banned
Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
No one wants a wonderswan now that all there games are ported to the GBA and in english also, all those games are being remade on ds too.

I'll give you $70 for GGX its one of the few atomiswave games im missing.

K'99

Crazed MVS Addict
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
No one wants a wonderswan now that all there games are ported to the GBA and in english also, all those games are being remade on ds too.

I'll give you $70 for GGX its one of the few atomiswave games im missing.

True and sorry, I'm not selling GGX 1.5 for 70 bucks. That's the going price for GG Isuka.

K'99

Crazed MVS Addict
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I don't mean to be rude, but the wonderswan set didn't sell at $20 and shipping, I'm interested, but not at $70 knowing that it couldn't sell at $30.

Wow, I had no idea it was going that cheap now. Was it used though? If that's not the case I'll just keep it.

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 88.2%
15   2   0
Last edited:

Clessy

Banned
Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
Yeah I know thats the going rate of isuka but your $170 is the going rate of a complete kit with flyers and marque whats your point. Plus you got other ridiculous stuff going on in the AW scene. Like I keep seeing dolphin blue go for like $130 now. I got mine complete for $50. It use to go 50 to 100 all the time. Did it just magically not become the easiest game to find ever now?

Btw keep the wonderswan man its a awesome little portable that gets ridiculous battery time. If it had a back lite screen i'd never need another portable. I was in japan when it came out and boy did that thing get constant play when i was on the trains. Its the only portable i've beat multiple 40+ hour games on.

milkmanv1

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
YES KEEP THE WONDERSWAN!!! I want one really bad, and its hell finding one! To respond to clessy, it's the only portable system you can play 40 hours of a game and only use 3 batteries doing so.

Clessy

Banned
Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
Are you kidding me the wsc only uses 1 battery man and get likes 30 hours no problem :P The things fucking amazing and its got plenty of good games. I so fucking hated the gba for killing it. I got 2 wsc. Both ff packs. I swear if I could find someone whod back light a swan crystal I'd sell my psp in a heart beat.

milkmanv1

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
haha, I just wish I could read japanese. I'm sure I'll atleast try learning it before Im old and grey. But seriously dude? I thought it only got like 15 hours, if it gets like 30, thats just rediculous.

Clessy

Banned
Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
Its of course dependant on the game the brightness yadda yadda but it defanitly can get over 20 np on any settings with these cheapo rechargables I always use.

K'99

Crazed MVS Addict
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Yeah I know thats the going rate of isuka but your $170 is the going rate of a complete kit with flyers and marque whats your point. Plus you got other ridiculous stuff going on in the AW scene. Like I keep seeing dolphin blue go for like $130 now. I got mine complete for $50. It use to go 50 to 100 all the time. Did it just magically not become the easiest game to find ever now?

Btw keep the wonderswan man its a awesome little portable that gets ridiculous battery time. If it had a back lite screen i'd never need another portable. I was in japan when it came out and boy did that thing get constant play when i was on the trains. Its the only portable i've beat multiple 40+ hour games on.

That's really cheap for Dolphin Blue. Last time I tried getting it I couldn't find it any cheaper than 120. As far as GGX 1.5, I was unaware that is was going so cheap as I was going off the Atomiswave.com price guide.

Yeah, I'll keep the WS.

Clessy

Banned
Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
That's really cheap for Dolphin Blue. Last time I tried getting it I couldn't find it any cheaper than 120. As far as GGX 1.5, I was unaware that is was going so cheap as I was going off the Atomiswave.com price guide.

Yeah, I'll keep the WS.
Do no be fooled into paying alot for dolphin blue. It is the most common aw game becides maybe demolish fist.

Its kinda like wtf does KOF XI go for so much still when its become so damn common now.

The only hard to find stuff is Rumble Fish 2, Faster than Speed, SS6 and MS6.

K'99

Crazed MVS Addict
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
The rest are all out their, their just be incredibly overpriced. When I purchased Faster Than Speed a little while back I paid a little over 200 for it and made everything back plus some. The funny thing is I always see Neotropolis selling one on ebay for a buy it now price of 750,lol.

Last edited:

Clessy

Banned
Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
Thats kinda like shooting sport. I got one for around $150 sold it for 600. The game sucks who cares how rare it is. Plus Im using a vga into a hdtv and the gun wont even work on a hdtv.