Atomiswave Jamma q

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
If I remove the jamma harness will this erase the memory stored on the mobo, or do I have to remove the cart for this to happen? The reson I ask is cus KoFXI is time released for new characters and I dont want my play time to be reset at zero!!

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Removing the Jamma Harness doesn't have much to do with anything. If the power is off, then the Power is off. Harness or No harness.

Since the damn PCB stores credits as slong as the cart is inserted, I think that it would be a safe bet to assume that the # of hours would be stored also.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
As Norton says, you can remove the harness, just NOT the cart. In fact I think, but I'm not sure, that if you remove the cart, even if you don't power it on without it or another game, the config is still lost. So you have to dedicate and entire mobo to this game if you don't want to lose that info.

Meh, that's another reason for me to rather save some bucks and wait 2 months for the PS2 version, and have memory card + versus mode + extra chars goodness.

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
True,

About PS2 vers., but this is the same argument about MVS/AES and ports, its just not the same as owning the real deal...

AJ