Aussie Arcade Banner

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
The faggots over at www.aussiearcade.com.au decided to ban me just because I called someone a gutless cunt because he's not willing to fight me unless it's over the internet.

Since whoever banned me was too much of a fucking girl to even own up to it there's not much I can do to them, but I did decide to edit their banner to try to calm myself down a bit.

I know it's crap compared to some of the great photoshop jobs seen elsewhere on this site, but I still got a laugh out of it.

NSFW: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=350&pictureid=2811

Last edited:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Can you please never post again. Just remove yourself from the internet please.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Sorry if the pic turned you on but there's no need to be like that. If you don't like my posts then ignore me you whiny little bitch.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Sorry if the pic turned you on but there's no need to be like that. If you don't like my posts then ignore me you whiny little bitch.

No. Fuck that. You buy you a plane ticket and we settle this like a couple of straight burly mans men. I'm going to pound your ass till you squeal.

And if you don't come and get physical, then I can label you as the biggest internet pussy of all time and make you a crown of dicks to wear in a hilarious jpeg.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member

i've been hoping you get banned since i first noticed your homophobic, racist, and altogether ignorant, and worthless posts. i really hope it happens soon.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
No. Fuck that. You buy you a plane ticket and we settle this like a couple of straight burly mans men. I'm going to pound your ass till you squeal.

And if you don't come and get physical, then I can label you as the biggest internet pussy of all time and make you a crown of dicks to wear in a hilarious jpeg.

SQUEAL LIKE A PIG BOY :lolz:

Man, I hope something like in Mad Max happens in Australia soon, its gonna thunderdome all night long!