Austin Get-Together: September

Austin Get-Together -October

The get-together this past Sunday was great! Thanks to everyone for coming out and playing. Since this thread is sticky, I figure we can just keep using it for all of our Austin neo-gathering needs. Next one is at Catman's place again, on an undecided date in October.

See you there!

Last edited:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
well damn another one already, i've been training to beat bonus in kof at the next get together, but i might be cut short. any weekends fine with me, as my life consists of school, and acting, then going home, playing harmonica, then beefing up my kof skills. i'll be there just set a time buddy.

Sunday the 28th of September would be ACES if we could do it then. I'd no doubt be there, possibly the thing could get started like at noon and end whenever? I'm just giving some "food for thought" since suggestions were asked for. I know I could finally make it for that one, and it be a blast to finally meet other NEO Heads and gamers alike.

Thanxs for the PM Galvatron as I had originally missed this thread. :cool:

Just my two cents.

MD20XX / Storm Rider

Brandon St Randy

I was Daigo before that other one, ,
Im up for this one on the 28th. Dont have much to bring other than home carts.

<small>[ September 02, 2003, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Daigo ]</small>

Catman

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I could be there on the 28th... Thanks Galvatron for hosting September. So cool.

I still have a 12 pack of Shiner Bock from the last get together. I could bring that.

Food, obviously we were carnivors at the last meet as I had Hot Dogs and Satay (all gone). Suppose we could grill burgers, order pizza, bake oven mini stuff, or anything munchable. The cookies I had at my place were pretty good (Costco).

I'm ready to play again. W00t
buttrock

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Teh He He..... I'm going to a "KOF" Tournamenement on the 27, maybe I'll show up with a few knocked down teeth and a black eye :D loco

So I am in for the 28th!! buttrock

<small>[ September 05, 2003, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: vishema ]</small>

Lost Basura

King's Dry Cleaner
the 28th isn't so hot for me, granted of this is monthly i'll just come next time. (family will be in town)

if this is strickly neo, then so be it. i, as i have mentioned, am completely numb on my neo skills. i'd like to see SS2, SS3, KOF 94-98(any of em) others i can't think of, i'm sick.

if there will be other consoles, i.e. the PS2 reference, i'd maybe like to see some halo, super puzzle fighter 2 turbo, sf3 ts, mars matrix, virtual on, and others, again i caint think.

i'll keep checking the forums for plans. also perhaps, maybe, we can have this thing at my house some time. my bro has a 58 inch tv, and its good fun to play on. picture is compromised a little, but no big deal. that's just a though for now...later

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
well what day is it gonna be, i might be cleaning out the garage then, my mom's on this kick about cleaning the house up lateley.

PUNJABEE

Banned
Sunday works great for me, I won't be able to show up until after about 3, but Still, i'd show up.

Im really sorry I didnt show last time.

Well, the only thing I have against the 28th is that its a sunday. shomer shabbas and all of that...seriously, last time was a 12 hour game-a-thon and we really can't pull that off on a Sunday unless we're all going to work or school with a neo hangover.

It's not going to be neo only...I have other stuff, of course, just not a PS2. I've got halo, SC2 and some other stuff on Xbox, Virtual On: OT (anyone else have twin sticks and a DC adapter? 2 player that way would be awesome!). I'll either rent or buy F-zero GX and smash bros for the event, too...and there's always power stone.

Lost Basura: It would be nice to have some other people in the rotation. The only reason I opted not to get a big screen is the same complaint you have...the picture kinda suffers, especially if you're not a nut who is gonna calibrate every month and have different settings for different light levels.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
galvatron:
Well, the only thing I have against the 28th is that its a sunday. shomer shabbas and all of that...seriously, last time was a 12 hour game-a-thon and we really can't pull that off on a Sunday unless we're all going to work or school with a neo hangover.

It's not going to be neo only...I have other stuff, of course, just not a PS2. I've got halo, SC2 and some other stuff on Xbox, Virtual On: OT (anyone else have twin sticks and a DC adapter? 2 player that way would be awesome!). I'll either rent or buy F-zero GX and smash bros for the event, too...and there's always power stone.

Lost Basura: It would be nice to have some other people in the rotation. The only reason I opted not to get a big screen is the same complaint you have...the picture kinda suffers, especially if you're not a nut who is gonna calibrate every month and have different settings for different light levels.
yeah really a sunday wouldn't be good for me either, i can't stay up till 3a.m. and then go to school i'd be more irratable than i am already.

So, I guess we're settled on the 28th and I'm kicking you guys out before 3am? If everyone who has posted is coming, that'll be pretty cool. My house isn't the biggest place in the world, so a gathering of epic proportions might get a bit crowded...or else I'd have to figure out some way to get the backyard involved. Anyway, lets narrow it down to Saturday the 27th and sunday the 28th, if anyone wants to change the date. That way we've at least decided which weekend.

Catman

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Ok, I'll be there Saturday the 27th till close to 3am... loco

Then I'll head home and sleep all day Sunday.
make_fac

What you need us to bring. We could make it somewhat potluck for drinks, chips, etc.

I could bring my carts as well.

Let me know.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
man guys i don't think i can make it on the 27th, i quote my rehearsal schedule in saying "sept 22through oct 8 plan for rehearsals everyday after school until 7:00 pm, and all day on saturday the 27th." i wont be able to make it guys, unless i can come late; and i hate doing that.

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I still think that sunday is the best day;
I suggest that we start it at mid day 12:pm eye U eye