Availability Check

Raidyn

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So, I don't have a Neo yet, and I was wondering if anyone had an AES for around 200 bucks and a good game that isn't really rare or expensive for around 60 bucks (When I say an AES for $200, I mean with a controller and the necessary hookups). The AES doesn't need to be mint and complete in its box, I just want the hardware to be decent condition (but if it is within reason to sell one with it's box for 200, that would be awesome) I'm a college student and I can't afford to pay 400+ dollars for a game system right now.

As for the game, there are several that I like (I have played them) that are in or near that price range (according to the price guide here): King of the Monsters 2, Fatal Fury, Fatal Fury 2, Fatal Fury Special, Cyber Lip, Samurai Shodown, and Samurai Shodown 2. I also might be able to do KoF 94 if somebody had one that they were willing to sell for low enough.

As with the system, the games don't need to be in perfect shape with everything intact, but that would be cool if it's within my budget. I have thought about an MVS instead, becuase the games are cheaper, but I like the AES more (for a number of reasons) and the MVS sounds like it would cost more to set up initally (whihc is what I'm trying to avoid).

Thanks for your help, and as the title says, this is just an availability check; I won't be able to buy anything until June/July.

Lochlan

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I'm pretty sure I've told you this before, but buy an MVS instead of the home system -- trust me on this one, especially because you're young and poor.

As with the system, the games don't need to be in perfect shape with everything intact, but that would be cool if it's within my budget. I have thought about an MVS instead, becuase the games are cheaper, but I like the AES more (for a number of reasons) and the MVS sounds like it would cost more to set up initally (whihc is what I'm trying to avoid).

Maybe marginally, but the cost of games will quickly make the home system the more expensive choice.

Plus, AES factory video output sucks (I own one).