AVOID NintendoSpy!!!!!!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Must be some miscommunication here and there.

Nintendospy and I had a great transaction.

Hopefully you two can solve the problem soon

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Ohhhh...... when you mentioned 'Andy Miller' I knew I saw that name from SNK-Capcom.com. He contacted me about Wonderswan games that I had for sale, but after 2 email follow ups he completely ignored my emails. I'm glad I didn't move on his selling thread now. Thanks for the heads up Mike.

nintendospy

Crossed Swords Squire
20 Year Member
thanks LS, and bokmeow, I don't remember contacting you. Mike, by sending $100, I could verify you received that, then send the rest, instead of you saying you never received my $300. It's something small, but it would've helped prevent me getting ripped off.

SHO

Raiden's Valet
what is the point of sending partial payment anyway?

the buyer will still have to send the same amount

can the buyer not just keep the 1st payment in the account and then send it together?

nintendospy

Crossed Swords Squire
20 Year Member
^you must mean paypal, I pay with money orders, I don't have Paypal.

You can send partial, then you can verify they received that, then send the rest, it makes sense to me to do this with large transactions.

Mike

Bead Banger
You are a fucking moron.

What sense does that make?

If I were going to rip you off (which I have never done to anyone) why would I settle for $100?

You are trying to put up smoke and mirrors. It won't get you far.

You are to be AVOIDED.

In every post you make on this board about buying and selling, I will post a link to this thread.

PUNJABEE

Banned
Mike is a good guy. I can vouch for him. This Nintendospy guy sounds like an amatuer scammer wannabe.

joe_higashi19

Life is an Illusion, The Magic is Down My Pants.,
Mike i think your right this nintendospy is deff a asshole lier and would have screwd you in the end but not all noobs are bad.

I did extensive research on the neo befor getting into a deal with dojosky and the more i read about the neo the more i wanted one so i bought a big package deal from him no feedback to my name except my gametz and ebay which in my opinion dont count since they arnt this site.

I had to pay 1/2 by money order and 1/2 via paypal but both payments were sent before recieveing neo bundle and in timelly manner.

He was happy i was happy and since ive done a few more deals with rarehero and am selling/sold a dc bundle on here and i hope to to stay and do buisness with more neo members in the future.

Whilst keeping a blemish free record and all thid diatribe so you know was just to point out not all noobs are shit.

P.S. i am very sorry this happend to you. As for nintendospy leave fuck your ign feedback as i said befor this isnt ign and quit giving us noobs a bad name you asshole.:very_ang:

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
nintendospy said:
thanks LS, and bokmeow, I don't remember contacting you.

I didn't think you would, since you DIDN'T REPLY to my emails.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
joe_higashi19 said:
Mike i think your right this nintendospy is deff a asshole lier and would have screwd you in the end but not all noobs are bad.

I did extensive research on the neo befor getting into a deal with dojosky and the more i read about the neo the more i wanted one so i bought a big package deal from him no feedback to my name except my gametz and ebay which in my opinion dont count since they arnt this site.

I had to pay 1/2 by money order and 1/2 via paypal but both payments were sent before recieveing neo bundle and in timelly manner.

He was happy i was happy and since ive done a few more deals with rarehero and am selling/sold a dc bundle on here and i hope to to stay and do buisness with more neo members in the future.

Whilst keeping a blemish free record and all thid diatribe so you know was just to point out not all noobs are shit.

P.S. i am very sorry this happend to you. As for nintendospy leave fuck your ign feedback as i said befor this isnt ign and quit giving us noobs a bad name you asshole.:very_ang:

WTF are you talking about?
Your post has nothing to do with this thread............:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Liquid Snake said:
WTF are you talking about?
Your post has nothing to do with this thread............:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
He's just saying that n00bs are not always bad, which we already know of course.

nintendospy

Crossed Swords Squire
20 Year Member
I have deals going on right now with Kiselgof and rimm_rs, I am not a bad person, this is crap.

wolvie

Hello, My Name Is Aaron Lewis, I'm A Scammer!
not that any of this is my biz but,
nintendo spy is useing a psuedo scam tactic by trying to be a victum,
im not saying that he is a scam, maybe things should have been handled differently.

like i have read before-just my opinion, i could be wrong.

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
wolvie said:
not that any of this is my biz but,
nintendo spy is useing a psuedo scam tactic by trying to be a victum,
im not saying that he is a scam, maybe things should have been handled differently.

like i have read before-just my opinion, i could be wrong.

Speaking from experience, are we?

joe_higashi19

Life is an Illusion, The Magic is Down My Pants.,
Eh..No harm done Snake..

AND

as Broken said..

You should know a scam when you see one arron um,,, i mean wolvie!:smirk:

xzibit190

Quiz Detective
Mikes a great guy I bought my Candy Cab with him and wrote him a check and took the cab right then and there and he trusted me not to right him a hot check. I dont like how hes callin him an asshole in my post either

nintendospy said:
I never said B.I.GPSYCHE was a bad seller, he just sent me a cart that I had problems with. Mike on the other hand, simply put, is an asshole.I have many references here on neo-geo.com as well as other sites, but that's okay. Thanks anyway.
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76999

thats just bullshit calling him an asshole for something that sounds like he just got mad cause he was giving mike the run around and mike said forget it and sold his product to someone else that wasnt giving him shit.