** BAD TRADER ALERT : Pls read ***

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Attn everyone, this seller goes by the name of "Jeff Irish" He also has the handle of "djman5" on eBay along with "darkfact" also on eBay.

His known email is:

Darkfact21@aol.com

He has been in process of delivering to me my "Hyper Neo Geo 64" motherboard for almost a month(it will be a month in 2days). I have contacted him by every mean I have and unfortunately, I dont know my recouse at this point. I paid him by paypal, this was a sale he did to me outside of eBay.

What should I do now to get my items or money back? He was supposed to send both the mother(brand new) + Samurai 64. All I ever got was SS64. Please help guys and warn anyone you know about this guy. He sells more Neo Geo stuff on eBay too.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Sorry to hear that. Are you a verified paypal user? I think the transactions are insured by paypal. Drop them a e-mail.

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Originally posted by Master Terry Bogard:
Sorry to hear that. Are you a verified paypal user? I think the transactions are insured by paypal. Drop them a e-mail.

he is a fucking asshole
i haven't been rippe dby him,but the guy wanted a VERY RARE anime ld,ninja gaiden
i manager to find it,and we agreed on a trade,etc..he had to send me a metal slug 3 cart

1 month ago,still nothing..he told me HE SENT IT,so he couldn't retract,the game is in the mail

STRICTLY nothing

before,he wanted to buy Garou MOTW from me,and i stopped the auction for him
and nothing,once again

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Adol, I am hoping that the person you are refering to is drakfact and not me. It sounds like your talking about me.

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Adol, I am hoping that the person you are refering to is drakfact and not me. It sounds like your talking about me.

I'm referring to darkfact21@aol.com

if it is you,i'm glad you had the guts to speak here,and not to answer to my emails...we had deals,and you always backed out...where is the metal slug 3 cart?where is the garou motw payment?

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

don't worry,i'm speaking of HIM,not you
smile.gif

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Adol,

This guy offered me the metal slug 3 cart too. I think he sold it on eBay too. Where can I go to report this guy? I need my money back and I'm already planning on re-contacting paypal to file the form on Monday.