Baseball stars 2 piracy

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
baseball stars 2 rom.jpg

I was playing baseball stars 2 on an emulator when i noticed that the batter and pitcher's name were "ROM" and "HACKER". Does it do this with a legit neo?

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I was playing magician lord on an emulator when i noticed that it sucks. Does it do this with a legit neo?

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I was playing magician lord on an emulator when i noticed that it sucks. Does it do this with a legit neo?

But it looks so awesome based on screenshots, right up there with 3 count bout.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
The image is correctly scaled currently. Messing with the browser scale makes the picture look worse.

You're right that it is scaled currently, but mobile browsers will have scaled it down. Thus Ctrl-+ will make it look closer to the original resolution and look better.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
? when I just use view image, the big uneven chunks go away...they are still thicky thick though

edit: wait? its only corrupted in Tonks quote

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
oh, what a great topic this is.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
0.jpg

There certainly are some interesting combinations available.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
oh, what a great topic this is.

I agree. I think this was just a joke that didn't make anyone laugh.

But to flip it and make it more on-topic, the lineup of players names & teams on Baseball Stars 1 is absolutely hilarious.
You have the "action heroes" like Rocky, Rambo, & Ripley from Aliens for example. And other assorted funny things.
Jason from Friday the 13th. I think Freddie maybe as well from Nightmare on Elm Street?
My memory is not so good this morning.

But I always enjoyed that about the game.

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I agree. I think this was just a joke that didn't make anyone laugh.

But to flip it and make it more on-topic, the lineup of players names & teams on Baseball Stars 1 is absolutely hilarious.
You have the "action heroes" like Rocky, Rambo, & Ripley from Aliens for example. And other assorted funny things.
Jason from Friday the 13th. I think Freddie maybe as well from Nightmare on Elm Street?
My memory is not so good this morning.

But I always enjoyed that about the game.
It wasnt a joke. im being serious.