Best free web hosting sites?

Giga Power

Host for Orochi,
I was going to put up a site, and was going to use moonfruit, however it's free only for 14 days. Anyone know of a good free service?

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
There are no good free services.
Thare are hardly any good pay services.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
There are no good free services.
Thare are hardly any good pay services.

Oh man... that is soooo true... I pay and still have problems all the time with my service. The $20 a month is not bad at the end of the day though, I have tons of space, email addresses, full control of plugins and etc... and bandwidth is seldom a problem. But... it's $20 a month... hehe, there are some cool under $10 a month services if you don't need gobs of space...

-Nick

the binary c0de

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
20 Year Member
This is a REALLY good topic. But you chould change the subject to free or really cheap. Im sure there are tons of peeps here that have info on such things. The only FREE one I know of is yahoo gives you like three pages with very few mb worth of space. please, if you know of some cheap ones let us know.

Neon_Sonic

Setsuna's Owl Keeper
Brinkster
http://www.brinkster.com

30 MB of space for free with no pop-ups. Problem is, you get very limited bandwidth.

Edit: It seems that they're now allowing 500 MB of data transfer for free accounts. You can disregard the "very limited bandwidth" part. :)

Last edited:

Giga Power

Host for Orochi,
I can see the free plan on the main page, but then when you go to join, all of the options want money.

Neon_Sonic

Setsuna's Owl Keeper
Giga Power said:
I can see the free plan on the main page, but then when you go to join, all of the options want money.

Down towards the bottom, it should say "For the General Solution (Free) Click Here."

That's what you're looking for.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
http://www.powweb.com

Less than 8 bucks per month, 650mb of space, 45gb transfer per month.

My site hasn't had any problems yet. If it's down, it's not for very long at all.

edit: Looks like you get a gig of space now. And 65gb transfer per month.

Last edited:

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
image magician gave me a 2 week trial and then never charged me , i've been using them for free for months and never have had any problems