Best Knights of Valor to start on?

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Just out of curiosity I played a few Knights of Valor games and they seemed pretty fun. Which is the best one to sorta sink your teeth in?

Is there anything to watch out for when playing/tips, and about how long is the ride to beat one?

Thanks

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Just out of curiosity I played a few Knights of Valor games and they seemed pretty fun. Which is the best one to sorta sink your teeth in?

Is there anything to watch out for when playing/tips, and about how long is the ride to beat one?

Thanks

I really enjoyed the Atomiswave one - but honestly, Gladiator Road of Sword destroys all of them.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
The Gladiator is really difficult. Pasky is the one to ask about that one. I probably would have enjoyed it if I had more time with it.

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
I can not speak to ALL of the Knights of Valour games, but I picked up Knights of Valour 2 New Legends and a PGM2 motherboard for $100 and it has been great. It reminds me of the CPS2 D&D games with the depth of gameplay options. I enjoyed all the different sub weapons and branching stage paths. You can also get a card reader and cards to save progress on the PGM2 and PGM3 KoV games. I do not have a card reader yet, but I plan to get one.