Blazing Star AES and Pulstar AES for sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicT

SCAMMER, BANNED FOR THEFT
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
First! : sorry my English!

My costumers private!( but not this forum)

The web page did not give to respond!
Modderator controller flavour a message arrived!

How do you know that these fake?

I undertake it repayment/refund guarantee!

Interests one of the games?

I can send more photos!

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Systms right!

I think this guy should respond to your inquiries. All of your questions are fair questions to protect forum members. If this guy can't answer why he's trying to sell boots on the forum (which I think is a violation of forum rules anyway) the moderator should probably get involved and ban him. These carts are scary good quality...tlh

MagicT

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Answer : #25

Hi!

First! : sorry my english!

My customers private!( but not Internet customer )

I tried to respond many times here, but the web did not allow it sheet.
Modderator the post looks at it I received a message from the page...

What makes you think so that fakes?

I undertake the repayment / refund guarantee!
( this fair ! )

You wish one of his shoppings?
I may send more photos.

Last edited:

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Anybody here speaks Hungarian? Obviously he does not understand what we already pointed out is wrong with those games.

holyver

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I like the rule that says that you cannot sell stuff on the board if you do not have a minimum of posts
That rule should be strictly enforced. Maybe lower the threshold limit of posts but it should be enforced as far as selling is concerned.

But thanks you all for your vigilance guys. Nice and reassuring to see.

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
- Do you have an Ebay account? If so, please post it here so people can check possitive votes, etc. .

- They are not cheap carts. As nobody here seems to know where they did come from, you should provide high definition pictures of insert, manual (outside and inside), cart sticker, and if possible from the boards (both sides of every board).

- How much are you asking for every one of them?

- English is not a problem. Try:

http://translate.google.es/#hu|en|

- How do you know they are originals and not bootlegs/conversions?

Still, I don't understand yet how one can open a thread wanting to sell a game, and other one wanting to sell that very same game... it's kinda strange, specially for a 0 feedback user.

Last edited:

MagicT

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
- Do you have an Ebay account? If so, please post it here so people can check possitive votes, etc. .

- They are not cheap carts. As nobody here seems to know where they did come from, you should provide high definition pictures of insert, manual (outside and inside), cart sticker, and if possible from the boards (both sides of every board).

- How much are you asking for every one of them?

- English is not a problem. Try:

http://translate.google.es/#hu|en|

- How do you know they are originals and not bootlegs/conversions?

Still, I don't understand yet how one can open a thread wanting to sell a game, and other one wanting to sell that very same game... it's kinda strange, specially for a 0 feedback user.

Hello Dear caren103!

Yes, my position is Ebay 100% positive feedback!

However, as private message or e-mail may be asked to request and receive additional information.

The still photos from Pulstar AES requested an interest in, and finally bought it today.

Pulstar AES sold out!

The offer is now three Blazing Star AES !
I expect even if there will be a better offer, give it the best.

More photos no problem, but PM ..

The prices are not public / private!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Someone actually bought Pulstar on here? I hope not

Someone needs to kick this guy off the boards ASAP. Letting him hang around just worries me that crap like this is gonna get out of hand. Thread should have been deleted 30 posts ago

Not trying to sound like a prick, but c'mon...it couldn't be any more suspect unless he wanted the money sent to Nigeria or something

trimer34

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Ha .. This is Funny , I tried to sell a couple of cons. few month ago ( I stated they were conversions ) The Conversion PICS were removed like a couple days after posting.. anyway is gonna be hard for him to sell those here with 0 Feed Back..

Annatar

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All this thing about this seller is really weird, but all you the people here inmediatly reacted to this like an all mighty army of NEO GEO against the forces of evil scammers and their legions of boots that come from the depths of hell :buttrock: hahahah I was so great. I completely agree with all of you, this games are a fake.

Hail to you all:vik:

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Can we ban this guy yet?

My Blazing Star Cart vs MagicT's (note that some details were cutoff on the fake, plus the pink planet is barely visible):
bstar2.jpg

bstarfake1.jpg

My Blazing Star Manual vs MagicT's (no cropping issues, but the white border around "NeoGeo ROM" is undefined and the "halo" around the star is barely visible. Colors differences can be attributed to using a different camera, but the blacks seem off too):
bstar1.jpg

bstarfake2.jpg

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
More photos no problem, but PM ..

The prices are not public / private!

Then you should refrain from selling here. You are new, which means that we need some further proof of your reliability and not some behind-the-scenes biz.

Thread closed until further notice.

EDIT:

Please note that I'm doing this in order to protect our members. The item(s) you're selling are high-priced carts and it wouldn't be the first time that someone would try to shove some convs down our throats. I hope you understand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.