Blues Journey, price to high or no

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Some early titles are very pricey on eBay:
Magician Lord
Nam 1975
Crossed Swords

Maybe people are tired of fighting games and trying to find something different.....

Im not surprised to see blue's journey in high price as ppl are willing to pay $30+ for NES Super Mario/Duck Hunt.............

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I'd say that's a little high even for EBay prices, might be somewhat reasonable with free shipping. But yeah, that and the other early titles like Mag Lord and Nam have gone nuts on MVS, though Blue's Journey is still a little cheaper than both of those.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Blues Journey on MVS is always in the $60+ range. I bought a MVS kit on the forum last year for about $75 just FYI.

I like this game, been out of the scene for a min but I know some prices have gone way up so is this a decent price for Blue's???

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Price varies due to the condition of the label. Nicer the label, the higher the price. Reason why in the sold listings that Karou posted, you will see that the one at the top sold for $25. Has a repro label.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Price varies due to the condition of the label. Nicer the label, the higher the price. Reason why in the sold listings that Karou posted, you will see that the one at the top sold for $25. Has a repro label.

Price varies due to condition of the label? Wow, thanks! Also the one that sold for $26 is a bootleg, that's a bigger factor than the label.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I think $60 is a reasonable price for loose cart in nice shape. Figure in the eBay fees and whatnot and this one's in the ballpark.

mrjiggs

Kabuki Klasher
I would rather get one here from a member but they are showin up less and less. Might just bite the bullet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member

Agree, especially with early titles.