BOBAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
I just won the high score in jewel in the arcade and it logged me out so now it doesn't have my name next to the score. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
iamyagami22 said:
I just won the high score in jewel in the arcade and it logged me out so now it doesn't have my name next to the score. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

LOLZ

It's done that to me atleast 5 times so far. System very buggy on Macs.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
PopeCuervoLime said:
Doesn't like PC's all that much either.
;)
Word. I had a high score of over 53000 on Breakout and the damn thing logged me out before my highscore was even registered.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
iamyagami22 said:

So that's how Bobak is the high-score whore.:kekeke:

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
I finally managed to beat Raz's score in Breakout.

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
iamyagami22 said:
NiggaPlease.jpg

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
ferrarimanf355 said:

You posted that pic in another thread already, it lost it's comedic value and is about 30x less funny than it ever was, that being said it wasn't really ever funny to begin with, so that just makes your post completely worthless.:)

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
iamyagami22 said:
You posted that pic in another thread already, it lost it's comedic value and is about 30x less funny than it ever was, that being said it wasn't really ever funny to begin with, so that just makes your post completely worthless.:)
Lastblade thought it was funny, so...
NiggaPlease.jpg

:kekeke:
Okay, I'll stop now for fear of Steve Ballmer Fucking-Killing me. :D

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
...just to remind everyone... click on the "remember me" box when logging into the arcade. I've never once had a problem - when I check that box.

aria

Former Moderator
iamyagami22 said:

I fixed it as best as I can.