Boots or not? Bust a Move & Turf Masters

eccs19

New Challenger
boot1tt6.jpg

boot2qy5.jpg

boot3mt7.jpg

boot4bl1.jpg

First 2 are Bust a Move, and 2nd 2 are Neo Turf Masters.

I suspect they are legit, but not 100% sure, I question Bust a Move because of the windowed e-proms, but seem to recall someone mentioning that they sometimes came like that. Turf Masters don't have any windowed e-proms, or MX chips, but all seem to be generic chips.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Note:

Most Bust a Move carts out there will be boots...
It's the most highly booted cart..

You could just keep buying more and more of them and keep getting boots..

It's very hard to find a real one...Many people,as myself just use-keep it... as it is if it works due to this..

Cover up the windowed chips with black tape..

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
chris1 said:
Bust a Move, .BOOT

Neo Turf Masters: Legit

Agreed on that.

Any idea why some legit chips have more info on them than others?

eccs19

New Challenger
Thanks for the info guy's. I wasn't worried about either being boot or not, but more if I was to sell down the road, then as least I would know what I've got. The Bust a Move works great, and love playing it. It's for my own small collection, so don't care. As for the Turfmasters, I bought it from a local guy cheap, so I'm actually suprised it's legit for the money I payed.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Superfamifreak said:
Agreed on that.

Any idea why some legit chips have more info on them than others?

Nope,..but,that's a good question that'd like to know myself..

eccs19 said:
Thanks for the info guy's. I wasn't worried about either being boot or not, but more if I was to sell down the road, then as least I would know what I've got. The Bust a Move works great, and love playing it. It's for my own small collection, so don't care. As for the Turfmasters, I bought it from a local guy cheap, so I'm actually suprised it's legit for the money I payed.

Your welcome!!

Great two games you have there..Good Going!!..

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
My Puzzle Bubble is identical to the one pictured here except for the blue wire extending from the V3 on the PROG. I never got a chance to try it out but the seller told me it worked flawlessly.

What is that blue wire for?

Needless to say, it's giving me a devil of a time trying to convert it to AES. :mad:

eccs19

New Challenger
Argentina94 said:
My Puzzle Bubble is identical to the one pictured here except for the blue wire extending from the V3 on the PROG. I never got a chance to try it out but the seller told me it worked flawlessly.

What is that blue wire for?

Needless to say, it's giving me a devil of a time trying to convert it to AES. :mad:

Well if it is the same as mine, you should be OK. Mine plays flawlessly.

Oh and I'm not cutting the blue wire for you to see what it does. :lol:

Last edited: