Borman's Summer Sale 2011

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
DS Lite - 50$ : no stylus (can include an unofficial one) but has the charger. Haven't used it extensively, but I havent heard any complaints from people when they used it to play Mario Party and Mario Kart. Tested tetris out and it worked fine. Usual used shape, has scratches and all that, but screens aren't totally mangled or anything :P. See all the pictures. Volume rocker is stiffer than my old DS lite, but I dont know if thats unusual or not, especially since I dont know how much this one was used.

NES, 30$- Console Only, worked when last tested, but no hookups to test it out now. Im sure, like all NES consoles, itll need the usual maintenance eventually (or now, I dont know)

Sega Saturn - 50$, Console, Controller, Memory Unit, and maybe an RF adapter. Dont know the status of the batteries anymore, replaced them when I got the console years ago. Also have some games that I could sell separately, although there isn't anything special.

PocketStation - 40$, Boxed, has the little strap. Obviously used.

Green Playstation Debug Kit - 120$ - Pretty poor shape, some bits of missing plastic, closing the lid is a bit iffy. From a developer that went under. Should play all regions and CD-r (beta) games. Works though, played through a few games on it.

MSI Hawk 5770 PCI-e - 130$, used for a few weeks (Bought June 15th), but already decided I need something more. Comes with the card, a new DVI to VGA adapter, and a new power cable (Its been used in a Mac which needed a special power cable, so the original is unused). No box, but will ship in an antistatic bag.

XFX 7800GS 256mb DDR3 AGP. 65$ Has been collecting dust, and as such is untested, however it DID work when it was pulled from a working system a year ago. One of the best AGP cards you can get, good for a replacement. Should work find, but I dont have a working motherboard to pop it into, regardless XFX *should* have a good warranty, if it came to that. PV-T70K-UAD7 model

Kindle 2nd generation 3g version - 115$, comes with a case, though that has some minor wear and tear. Actual unit is in great shape. Doesnt come with the original charger, but Ill include one that works regardless.

Prices negotiable, all do not include shipping. Preference to those buying more than one item. Might throw in some odds and ends if you buy enough as well.