Boxed Home Console, Homecarts, $450 takes it

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
US Sales ONLY!
Updated prices. I have 7 very happy customers so far, thank you to all who've bought something from me!

Prices have been reduced AND now include shipping on the big ticket items! I'll still need shipping money for the cheapo games I have left (FFS & Football). Games will ship USPS Priority Mail, and the console will go UPS. Paypal transactions only, no exceptions!

First up is my console. It is a complete Gold system, with the box and original documents from the SNK sales rep. 2 fully functional sticks in great physical condition, and the console is sharp as well. The console is a 'Super' version, with S-vid and debug bios (can't remember which version). I have the original a/v cable and PSU, and I'm including an s-video cable that I used with it. You will see in the pics there are no faded or rubbed off lettering on the system and sticks. I am the 2nd owner of this console. Here are pics:

home console box
console, sticks and stuff
system mods

Price: $300 The S-video connector has become a little wonky over time, it works fine but I think it needs replaced, seems loose. That's the only issue with this machine.

Home Carts:

-Neo Turfmasters Conversion: English Artwork. Vinyl case $175
Neo Turfmasters

-(US) Fatal Fury Special. $20
FFS

-(US) Football Frenzy: $40
Football Frenzy

Spine pics of all the carts:
old spines
new spines
conversion spines

gone:
-Shock Troopers Conversion. English artwork. hard case. SOLD $175
Shock Troopers

-Strikers 1945 Conversion. English artwork. hard case SOLD $300
Strikers 1945 Plus

-Prehistoric Isle 2 Conversion: English Artwork. hard caseSOLD $300
Prehistoric Isle 2

-SOLD(US) Metal Slug 5: NM, purchased from Neo Store. Also comes with mini poster. $425
US Metal Slug 5

-(JP) Sonic Wings 3. Mint condition. Sealed manual. SOLD ($175)
Jap Sonic Wings 3

- (US) Metal Slug 3. Excellent Condition. Purchased directly from Neo Store SOLD ($350)
US Metal Slug 3

(US) SvC Chaos: NM. Purchased from Neo Store. Comes with mini poster. SOLD $135
US SvC Chaos
poster

- (US) Nam 1975: SOLD ($20)
Nam1975

(US) King of Monsters: SOLD $35
King of Monsters

(US) Top Players Golf. SOLD $20
Top Players Golf

MAS Systems Neo Stick. Works great. SOLD
Massy Stick

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sorry about the low quality of some pics, especially on carts. I have a really old, low res camera. I can try and take some better pics on request but can't promise good results. All I can say is that I take care of my games and the expensive ones are in great condition.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
OK people, I need to rack out for the night. I will try to respond to any PMs when I wake up for work in a few hours. Until then, if I don't respond, it's cuz I'm asleep, be patient. :) If you need me to be more specific on my console or any of the games don't hesitate to ask me.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neo Geo AES - Metal Slug 5

Hi! Can you ship Metal Slug 5 to Brazil? Do you accept an offer of USD 400? I'm interested in this game. Thanks

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just wanted to say that everybody who paid me last night and this morning has had their items shipped! I will PM everyone their tracking numbers when I get a chance. Thanks again!

Lots of good stuff still for sale.

Clevman

n00b
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Got the game in the mail today, best packaging I've ever freakin' SEEN. This guy rules! And so does SvC Chaos! And the poster!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
UPDATE BUMP.

Not much left, I would sell the rest of the lot for $500 shipped in the USA. Whats left is:
-Boxed Gold System
-Neo Turfmasters Conversion
-Fatal Fury Special
-Football Frenzy

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Bump. Any takers at $450 shipped for the lot of whats left? I really want to sell this stuff, that's a great deal.