BryceCorp collection videos, starting with NeoGeo

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
What an incredibly faggy intro. I hate guys that wear backpacks like that.

Collection is indeed impressive. Maybe he's a lurker here or most likely registered at NGFL.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
What an incredibly faggy intro. I hate guys that wear backpacks like that.

I think it is quite fitting for a guy who is wearing capri pants.

He probably spends more time dusting,arranging and filming the collection than actually playing any of the games.

hitorkori

Cheng's Errand Boy
has a great jap neo ps1/ps2 engine/md/sfc saturn & dreamcast collection thou & is actually a nice guy !

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Yeah that guy is pretty nuts collection-wise.

http://doubleplusgoodgames.com/?p=748

Between him and adol, France seems to be the spot for western, super steroid-pumped import game collections.

(super geek mode)

Other than the sheer size of that collection, the only thing that really floored me was his life size Grendizer 70s super robot figure. I only know of a few collectors that actually ordered one from Japan. Although there's a guy in the Philippines that has all four of the life sized super robot figures (mazinger Z, great mazinga, etc)

(/super geek mode)

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
That's a massive game collection... I wonder how much he spent to export all that stuffs from Japan

That video made me feel pretty good.

I don't own any of those pants, any of that music, that backpack, nor do I own all those games.

It's awesome to come across stuff like this that makes me feel incredibly normal.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
French collection?

100% counterfeit.

like buying Prada from Taiwan. The French should stick to what they are good at. Making muslim soccer playing pedophiles.

aria

Former Moderator
That video made me feel pretty good.

I don't own any of those pants, any of that music, that backpack, nor do I own all those games.

It's awesome to come across stuff like this that makes me feel incredibly normal.

I don't care about most of that stuff one way or another, but seeing things like that make me feel great about how I prioritize my spare cash nowadays.

I've never had a Comic-book-guy "Oh, I wasted my life" moment, but I think about some of the stuff I bought 10 years ago and think "man, I should've used that money to do ____" or whatever.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don't care about most of that stuff one way or another, but seeing things like that make me feel great about how I prioritize my spare cash nowadays.

I've never had a Comic-book-guy "Oh, I wasted my life" moment, but I think about some of the stuff I bought 10 years ago and think "man, I should've used that money to do ____" or whatever.

I don't even think about the money spent. That guy in the video looks like a candy fag, and he's playing shitty music. It makes us fans of the neo geo look really stupid to be associated with that freakling.

That guy is like Sterling Archer dressed as a homosexual in his honey pot mission.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
That's quite the shrine to materialism he's built there.

Still, impressive collection nonetheless.