Bullied kid gets PAYBACK! (Update Post 114)

BigFred

Neither Big nor Fred, ,

Seriously that little twat got what he deserved. Apparently they were 16, they don't look it.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
This is going to be the shortest thread ever, because the video already got removed.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I was very pleased to view that video. Little punk ass definitely got what he deserved.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
I've been trying to find a source for the vid but it keeps getting taken down before I can see it

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
He could've easily combo'd into that move from a double lariat, just saying.

:360::B::C:

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
Ok now I know why people are annoyed. The big kid is the only one who got in trouble despite the bully throwing the first punch.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
The Bigger kid got suspended from school. I think someone said for longer than the bully. How the fuck is that right? Just because that bully got served hard doesn't mean the other kid should have to be punished that hard.

aria

Former Moderator
The Bigger kid got suspended from school. I think someone said for longer than the bully. How the fuck is that right? Just because that bully got served hard doesn't mean the other kid should have to be punished that hard.

Here's an article from the real news (i.e. not Twitter, Facebook, or other bullshit):

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...er-fighting-back/story-e6freuy9-1226021940542

"Both students in a fight at the school shown on the Internet have been suspended ... the only injury sustained was a grazed knee,'' the spokeswoman said.

It is understood the suspensions are for four days but further action may be taken after school completes an investigation of the incident.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
In 7th grade I was still a fat kid and at a football game. Some dude was throwing peanuts at me for the longest time and I could see the looks on everyone's faces around me and finally I just walked up to the dude, heart beating and just wanting him to stop, and punched him point blank in the nose. Dude started crying and I felt so embarrassed and blah blah. Nothing happened because no teachers were around, just the whole of our grade.

From that point on dude didn't fuck with me, even laughed at my jokes. But even well into high school, everytime I saw him laugh with me or whatever, I always thought "He threw peanuts at me in front of everyone and I had to punch him in the nose".

I guess the point of my story is, some people just don't listen to reason. I've been reading a lot of "fat kid went too far", but maybe they lack the ability to empathize.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Why haven't there been any edits like epic beard man? I'm waiting for the SNES SF2 edit w/lifebars, Zangief's 16bit theme and voices added in.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
That was great! I don't know what that scrawny little guy was thinking picking a fight with someone twice his size. Good rule of thumb, if your opponent has arms thicker than your legs, don't fight them. It will more than likely end bad for you.

aria

Former Moderator
I can't believe I just did this, but I wrote a calm, sane letter to the school in question saying that I think they should not put that suspension on his permanent record and that I would be proud if Casey were my own kid. Dorky, I know...

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I can't believe I just did this, but I wrote a calm, sane letter to the school in question saying that I think they should not put that suspension on his permanent record and that I would be proud if Casey were my own kid. Dorky, I know...

Hey man every good person wants to see justice done. Maybe we should all write one.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
http://vimeo.com/21020148 <--Scout Vs. Heavy

Serves him right, he got what he deserved. I used to have this clown that used to pick on me in school all the time and I was taller and heavier then he was. One day he decided to jump on my back so I grabbed his legs and ran backwards into the wall and knocked the wind out of the little shit. Needless to say he stayed away from me from then on.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
It looked like the real drama was just about to start at the end of that video... That big kid that comes and stands in front of the newly-disabled bully is looking for a fight... He is then pushed back by the girl, but he quickly gives chase after the victor. Interesting...

Also, they need to sign that kid up for the wrestling team... pronto.