Buying AES.

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
I have a question firstoff, where and what are some good cheapgames for the AES? I want to buy some high quality and those are all 400+ dollars so crying I just want a few games to get started with until I get a serious job. Also where can I get an Mvs to AES converter so I can play mvs games on there too. Thanx :)

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Some good games that are cheaper then most other Neo-Geo games meaning $50-130 range are: Windjammers, Fatal Fury Special, Real Bout Fatal Fury, King of Fighters 99 and below,Art of Fighting II, Last Blade, Samurai Spirits I, and Samurai Spirits II. You can buy a AES to MVS converter called a Phantom-1 from the Neo Store on this site, videogamedepot.com, or neogeousa.com.

<small>[ May 04, 2003, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: mikace01 ]</small>

slerch666

updyke,
You should try looking in the selling forums here. People are constantly selling games, systems and Phantom-1 converters. You can also try Ebay, just be wary of some sellers and be sure to check the feedback before buying.

The easiest way to get games cheap is to buy the Phantom-1 and then buy MVS copies of the games you want to play but don't need manuals and pretty boxes for. The games you really want you should save for th AES/NGH versions over the MVS ones.

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
I cant find a phantom-1 in the neogeo.com store crying but I am buying my aes from the wanted forums. buttrock Are the prices in the stiore at this site a little bit more than normal? Also, should I buy a newstyle or old style controller or a neocd controller?