c-c-c-combo breaker - President Trump!

Marek

Banned
Better being suave then mad as fuck everywhere like you. Remember the DNSDies stuff? You were railing to psychotic levels in that one. You're a blast dude. You just want to control me like you did by silencing him, but it isn't happening. You're a piece of shit.

I find it very telling and odd you have a clear memory of some picture of me from like eight years back or something. I made quite the impact.

I didn't silence dnsdies. He did that all himself.

As for your picture. It always seemed to suit your forum persona. But the new LWK who sees the truth of George Soros, who sees the injustice of the raw deal the white man is getting, who is mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore; it just makes me laugh to see that in retrospect.

You'd get smeared at a trump rally with hair gel and eyeliner :keke:

I'm not psychotic, not even close. I'm just playing trump and having a really great time :D

Marek

Banned
Seriously though. I don't want you to silence yourself or to be silenced by someone else.

I want you to keep replying. Keep defending. Keep pushing back until you fucking break

:)

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Tell me this guy isn't obsessed with me if he's making threads trying to get me to 'break'. Break from what genius? My moderate position that voted way left, then way right later? What a bitch.

Marek

Banned
Tell me this guy isn't obsessed with me if he's making threads trying to get me to 'break'. Break from what genius? My moderate position that voted way left, then way right later? What a bitch.

You're not moderate for fucking shit!

Lol you're pivoting so hard. I hope you're proud of the alt right shitstorm you've been jubilantly celebrating the installation of.

You sure do get edgy when Charlie starts to egg you on. I hope he keeps it up you fucking sheep.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Dude votes Hillary Clinton. Calls me 'sheep'.

Anyone else notice how personal he gets? He's pretty pissed!

What post of my 'jubilant celebration' are you referring to regarding this cabinet? Show me it.

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I think it's safe to say the little I've read so far I'm more likely to agree with you than Poppy on certain things, and some him...but in this case you're the one going nuts with the posts. He's clearly enjoying pushing your buttons and you're falling into the trap quite nicely. I'm pretty sure you're passed having that self awareness Admiral Ackbar type moment as far as this goes.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Yea it's definitely 100% me here. He's shown nothing but pure class, right?
He's made three threads about me, a signature quote, posted a ton, but I'm the one getting shit. Just because other people are to afraid to stand up to this whiny piece of shit doesn't mean I'm not.

Last edited:

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Nope poppy is on the losing end. He resorts to personal attacks instead of using legitimate arguments. His obsession with you is a little creepy now.

But I agree with tanook, you are falling for it hook, line and sinker, LWK.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
It's fine. I'm gonna just drop it. This isn't worth the energy.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
He's made three threads about me, a signature quote, posted a ton, but I'm the one getting shit. Just because other people are to afraid to stand up to this whiny piece of shit doesn't mean I'm not.

Nope poppy is on the losing end. He resorts to personal attacks instead of using legitimate arguments. His obsession with you is a little creepy now.

It's fine. I'm gonna just drop it. This isn't worth the energy.

Suck shit trumpfaggots

:keke:

Edit : ShitLord Wolfgang Krauser, just because you're giving up doesn't mean I will. I'm gonna rub your fucking nose in it for years to come you sorry fucker.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Because after seeing Trump mock a disabled person, publicly entertain the the idea of a Muslim registration program, appoint white supremacists, select an anti-LGBT, anti-womens' rights VP, you thought out loud, "hell yeah, yee haw, this man thinks like me!"

You're a retarded hick with shit grammar, and I am embarrassed that you like Berserk.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Because after seeing Trump mock a disabled person, publicly entertain the the idea of a Muslim registration program, appoint white supremacists, select an anti-LGBT, anti-womens' rights VP, you thought out loud, "hell yeah, yee haw, this man thinks like me!"

You're a retarded hick with shit grammar, and I am embarrassed that you like Berserk.

Wow, for real man? Why wasn't this a issue for you throughout the entire VS thread then? That post right here has signs of racism. How is that okay if you're gonna tear into racists?

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Wow, for real man? Why wasn't this a issue for you throughout the entire VS thread then? That post right here has signs of racism. How is that okay if you're gonna tear into racists?

Calling someone a hick isn't racism, jackass.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Calling someone a hick isn't racism, jackass.

Hate speech is hate speech. And I keep saying I dont like trump. But you know keep acting innocent. And now you as well want to call names, and degrade people.

You resort to what you despise.

Tanooki

War Room Troll

I never said he was showing class. If anything he's showing anything but, yet I can see he feels you lack any so there is no point in returning it would be my guess.

Marek

Banned
I never said he was showing class. If anything he's showing anything but, yet I can see he feels you lack any so there is no point in returning it would be my guess.

The difference between me and ShitLWK is that I am fully self aware. I'm trolling him with intense hostility because I am intentionally mirroring the open flagrant hostility of Trump's base and trump himself. I explained to him that this is a project in debate and hostility.

He couldn't handle the truth of my intention so he calls me a bully and essentially levies every criticism that is true of Trump's base at me for my conduct in the war room.

I am far less smug in my victory over lwk than he was in the wake of Trump's election, though deep down I am quite pleased with myself. Just another scalp in my 15 year war room adventure.

Edit : he blocked me but I'll get him to unblock me by trolling him in thread titles. :D

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
The difference between me and ShitLWK is that I am fully self aware. I'm trolling him with intense hostility because I am intentionally mirroring the open flagrant hostility of Trump's base and trump himself. I explained to him that this is a project in debate and hostility.

He couldn't handle the truth of my intention so he calls me a bully and essentially levies every criticism that is true of Trump's base at me for my conduct in the war room.

I am far less smug in my victory over lwk than he was in the wake of Trump's election, though deep down I am quite pleased with myself. Just another scalp in my 15 year war room adventure.

Edit : he blocked me but I'll get him to unblock me by trolling him in thread titles. :D

Well that or me quoting what you said since I know this software well enough it won't do it. ;) I've been a board admin using this software before elsewhere.