Can the Kiwi be prosecuted?

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Serious question.

I know all of his lame efforts are illegal according to law.

And is he truly a Kiwi?

Zeljko Aksentijevic sounds like he should have been hanging out with Slobodan Milosevic and the rest of the war criminals.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Serious question.

I know all of his lame efforts are illegal according to law.

And is he truly a Kiwi?

Zeljko Aksentijevic sounds like he should have been hanging out with Slobodan Milosevic and the rest of the war criminals.

Probably because he shares the same first name as Arkan.

Marek

Banned
So this outage was the Kiwi's last stand?

I am interested in the mechanics of it all.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
He's obviously trying to DDOS the board by having his software/bots/whatever he uses sending so many requests to the site to bring it down or at least slow it a lot, which is illegal.
And he's obviously serbian or some shit with a name like that.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
So is that why the forum page is so wonky these past few days?

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
He's probably still using the ion cannon.

Guy is more fail than one continent can handle.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Like I wrote on the n-g facebook page, I'm now in favor of the site banning New Zealand all together, for the greater good.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Can the Kiwi be castrated?

...why bother? Sheep breeding won't continue his genetic line...

Unless he's found a way to haxxor his genetic code into mutton... seems unlikely tho... he can't even make a working app...

xROTx

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
So is that why the forum page is so wonky these past few days?

I'm getting kind of tired of seeing the boards down because of this guy.
Is there something we can do, like block new zealand.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If we block New Zealand, the only other member we'd lose is ttoodddddyyy or whatever the fuck his name is. No big loss.

Nuke New Zealand.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Lads Lads...

IP banning an ENTIRE country is a bit extreme and will prob never happen....

...Let's say we do it.... and then another extreme dumbass loser appears in let's say Finland... or the Netherlands... or even the USA....

We can't really IP ban every country can we?

Even tho NZ has only a small minority of users... it'd be like netz fascism...

Just my 3 cents fookers....

xROTx

mr aize

Dodgeball Yakuza
This is true an besides, couldn't he just use a proxy or something? There needs to be something done though... Can't someone just go round his house and beat him up? I recon that ttoodddddddyyyy character owes it to the forum to sort out his fellow countryman. Man up, get some national pride or something...

Seriously though, this is getting tedious, in a really pathetic, what a total dick, is this actually giving him any kind of satisfaction, kind of way? For fucks sake, how much time must this guy be spending, trying to fuck up a computer game forum? Dude needs to get laid... Then again, if he gets prosecuted and sent to jail, he'll probably be getting laid all the time.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
If we block New Zealand, the only other member we'd lose is ttoodddddyyy or whatever the fuck his name is. No big loss.

Nuke New Zealand.

Does he have an NZ IP living in New Guinea?
A better reason: banning NZ would ban Elixir aswell, everybody wins.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
At no time was the site inaccessible to me, it just moved slower then hell. I found it to be annoying, but really this is the best he can do? What happened to L33T Haxz0r skillz? DDoS is script kiddy I can't win any other way type stuff. Whats really sad is he's been butthurt over this for months now. Lets say everything went according to his master plan ad NG.com was down right now... This would benefit him how? I just don't understand it, waste of his time honestly he should be working on improving his app so it sucks less hard.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I always figured it no longer worked.

Last I heard, the skids of Anonymous keep making variations of their DDoS programs to make them more powerful and efficient enough for a single user to execute a successful "attack". LOIC led to HOIC, etc. Last I checked, Slowloris was more current, but I really don't keep up with that stuff.

Joe, you mentioned you're interested in the mechanics, so I dug up an article for your reading pleasure. This is from February, but I doubt much has changed, Anonymous is pretty fail these days. You can always lurk message boards in Onionland too.

Also, this was hilarious, IMO. I've read back a little bit to get an idea of who this "kiwi" is and I honestly think he's stupid enough to fall for something like that.

Glad I read this thread though, I was wondering why teh forumz were running much slower than every other site I've been on the last few days.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
When I see the forum is running slowly I shrug and go do something else. I'd say he's wasting his time but what is he really capable of that's a better use of it? When he's not trying to exact his revenge on the site he's stealing code, artwork, and dialogue for his apps and comics. This is actually the most productive thing he's probably done all year.

Nightmare Tony

*Account control passed, on to Tony's family.Ex Ro
When I see the forum is running slowly I shrug and go do something else. I'd say he's wasting his time but what is he really capable of that's a better use of it? When he's not trying to exact his revenge on the site he's stealing code, artwork, and dialogue for his apps and comics. This is actually the most productive thing he's probably done all year.

The feces kiwi is actually capable of doing something productive? Script kiddy work ain't productive, and I will be surrised as heck if he finds it possible to change graphics at all.

cannonball

15 Year Member
The feces kiwi is actually capable of doing something productive? Script kiddy work ain't productive, and I will be surrised as heck if he finds it possible to change graphics at all.

Yeah I didn't articulate that very well. I don't think downloading and running DDoS programs is productive or requiring of any amount of brain power for a normal human being, but it's quite the accomplishment for someone like him.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
You guys are assuming he is DDOSing the site from NZ hosts. He most likely is not - banning NZ wont help

cannonball

15 Year Member
You guys are assuming he is DDOSing the site from NZ hosts. He most likely is not - banning NZ wont help

I'd like to see NZ banned only to get rid of Elixir. I don't even care about this zelko guy.