CAN WE HAVE A KOF XIII LOGO/ART/PIC AT THE HOME PAGE?

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
well its like the title says.can we have a KOF XIII reference at the main page? i believe the game has a huge NEO GEO feeling to it. its the kind of game that i can easily imagine on the NEO. and if theres a METAL SLUG 6 and NGBC logo on the main page,why not KOF XIII?
anyone agrees?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
are you kidding? The mascot of the forum is a fringe character that most of the neo geo fans never use, in a game that doesn't even have the most appeal on the system. Not even second most appeal, or third most appeal. Also, the mods don't have access to the main page, just the forums. :-/

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
ahahah yeah never understood the choice of mascot for the forums! maybe i was missing something! But i do believe that some people would consider LB2 has their third pick :)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
ahahah yeah never understood the choice of mascot for the forums! maybe i was missing something! But i do believe that some people would consider LB2 has their third pick :)

Yeah, or maybe Metal Slug, or MotW, or Magician Lord, or fuck dude.

Most important two series are KoF and SamSho, in that order.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
PM Shawn, expect an KoF XIII banner when XIV comes out.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
PM Shawn, expect an KoF XIII banner when XIV comes out.

XIV will not be released. Next game will be MoTW 2 followed by SamSho 7 and a new Metal Slug with superior visual to KOF XIII.
SNKP will get rich with this games and decides to release a new home console full HD with network play with zero lag(makes a patent of this technology) . All Neo library will be available trough download from day one. SNKP recruits some old staff and renames the company as SNK. All new SNK games will be exclusive to the new console. Its a tremendous success. Cave decides to make all their new games exclusive to this console. All new indie developers leave XBL and PSN and focus on SNK online service. Rumors say that Sega is planning a new Streets os Rage on the machine.
the new SNK console will be connected with all the arcade in the world. Featuring leaderboards, cop-op and versus play.the industries witness a revolution.
:-J

Last edited:

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Shawn is a fake account controlled by Leslie M. Collins.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
This site needs a change. I'm all for this shit.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
XIV will not be released. Next game will be MoTW 2 followed by SamSho 7 and a new Metal Slug with superior visual to KOF XIII.
SNKP will get rich with this games and decides to release a new home console full HD with network play with zero lag(makes a patent of this technology) . All Neo library will be available trough download from day one. SNKP recruits some old staff and renames the company as SNK. All new SNK games will be exclusive to the new console. Its a tremendous success. Cave decides to make all their new games exclusive to this console. All new indie developers leave XBL and PSN and focus on SNK online service. Rumors say that Sega is planning a new Streets os Rage on the machine.
the new SNK console will be connected with all the arcade in the world. Featuring leaderboards, cop-op and versus play.the industries witness a revolution.
:-J

Then, Neo-SNK will be bought by Google and finally what we all expect will happen. Google will become Skynet.

SSS

neo retired
call mtron and see if they can make a KOF xiii themed SSD. front page logo guaranteeeeeed