"Candy Cab" Egret II monitor enhancement

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
wLZjeZg.jpg

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
All this guy needs is a pointing finger and he would be the Douche bag über alles.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
VxZZ1YR.jpg

Was this after you were finished break dance fighting or after a knife fight with a man in a red leather getup?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
either you be really short or that guy with the gold chain is supa tall. (edit) the Asian is taller than you...

this thread is making my day, count down till the hyphen...3...2...

Last edited:

SUPREME

Do not reply to my posts and call me Scott Evil. ,
VxZZ1YR.jpg

Was this after you were finished break dance fighting or after a knife fight with a man in a red leather getup?

Well, I was in South Town and this crazy guy by the name of Duck King was like; yo bro wanna fight? And I was like; nah.

It's actually because I ride a motorcycle. Bazinga!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Black momma's tongue is ripe for stroking...all day! More pics of that ebony cum catcher please.

Why is it that noobs feel the flames will cease once they post some hipster pics of themselves?!

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
Black momma's tongue is ripe for stroking...all day! More pics of that ebony cum catcher please.

Why is it that noobs feel the flames will cease once they post some hipster pics of themselves?!

Because they think they're cool? Shit man I don't know, all I know is, the only redemption SUPREME will have is to post n00dz of dat gorgeous girl with all her ebony cum catching glory.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Wolverine Blues is a terrible album.
Please tell me that we are not talking about that POS release Entombed made after their seminal Left Hand Path, oh fuck why must I remember that crap! What happened?! LHP was an amazing album and then crap death'roll baby and the worse part was, every fucken body was doing it! Carcass, Entombed, Dismember (a little), Pungent Stench, Napalm Death, Cathedral, every body from the Earache label, what a craptastic birth to the mega crap that came later in the form of what we listen to today...Hell, fuck! WHY?!

SUPREME

Do not reply to my posts and call me Scott Evil. ,
Be nice, she's an Environmental lawyer and one of my best friends. And I'm not trying too be cool. Ugh smh

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Because they think they're cool? Shit man I don't know, all I know is, the only redemption SUPREME will have is to post n00dz of dat gorgeous girl with all her ebony cum catching glory.

That is true, I will vouch redemption of this man for all his crimes committed to that EII in exchange for some ebony cream pie bonanza shots!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Please tell me that we are not talking about that POS release Entombed made after their seminal Left Hand Path, oh fuck why must I remember that crap! What happened?! LHP was an amazing album and then crap death'roll baby and the worse part was, every fucken body was doing it! Carcass, Entombed, Dismember (a little), Pungent Stench, Napalm Death, Cathedral, every body from the Earache label, what a craptastic birth to the mega crap that came later in the form of what we listen to today...Hell, fuck! WHY?!

Yes I am.

EDIT: SMH (Shake My Head)

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Be nice, she's an Environmental lawyer and one of my best friends. And I'm not trying too be cool. Ugh smh

I have a serious environmental issue I need her utmost devotio-...help with. Let me have her digits, me and my strap on sidekick female sex slave got the plain tickets! She's pale moonlight white, it's gonna make a fine contrast, I'm about to ying yang lip sandwich makeout throbbing cock in the middle them two...well studied cum catchers, btw, mine is a forensic doctor so we'll have plenty of intellectual lingo to go abound until I get Beff Jerky to come down and liven up the party with the Dark Gang!

Last edited: