Candy Cab Interest in Central Florida

KingJavo

Rugal's Thug
10 Year Member
Anyone interested in purchasing some Candy Cabs around Central Florida? I'm buying some from Matsu in CA and would love to split up the shipping.

You can save hundreds on shipping if interested.

Let me know asap. I think he only has Blast City cabs right now.

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I will throw the feelers out with the Tampa crew. A lot us were talking about doing some stools so maybe we can all work something out?

KingJavo

Rugal's Thug
10 Year Member
How much per cab?

He's charging $900 per Blast City cab, plus shipping. The shipping will depend on how many we buy, but here's what I've found out so far..

one cabinet $438.65
two cabinets $583.14

Last edited:

KingJavo

Rugal's Thug
10 Year Member
I'm planning to purchase tomorrow. Last call. Sorry for the short notice, but thought I would give a shout out.

KingJavo

Rugal's Thug
10 Year Member
I'm thinking of buying 1 or 2 more Blast City cabs in case anyone wants them locally. Just not sure if I'll get my money back. Has anyone had any experience with this in Florida?

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I'm thinking of buying 1 or 2 more Blast City cabs in case anyone wants them locally. Just not sure if I'll get my money back. Has anyone had any experience with this in Florida?
Candy cabs seem to go quick here but everyone here knows eacch other and where all the cabs go and what they sold for. If you have $1200 in a blast people are still going to value it at a $850-900 cab. You will probably never get the extra you spend on shipping back. Even the last 3 Egret IIs here sold for 800, 800 and 1000.

KingJavo

Rugal's Thug
10 Year Member
Even the last 3 Egret IIs here sold for 800, 800 and 1000.

Good to know... I'm surprised Egrets are here at all. Do you know where they were listed?? Well the shipping cost for the 2nd Candy Cab will be around $120, so the shipping is minimal if I ever decide to sell one down the road. I really like the Super Neo 29, but it definitely needs some work to get looking nice, which knowing me I will probably try to do down the road.

I've been searching for Candy Cabs on and off for the past 5 years and really haven't found anything. I think I once located an Egret and they wanted like $2,000 or something crazy. I know they probably get swooped up quick if you're not connected or constantly watching 24/7.

I guess I've come to the realization that if I don't pay a little more to get what I want, then I may not ever find them. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Good to know... I'm surprised Egrets are here at all. Do you know where they were listed?? Well the shipping cost for the 2nd Candy Cab will be around $120, so the shipping is minimal if I ever decide to sell one down the road. I really like the Super Neo 29, but it definitely needs some work to get looking nice, which knowing me I will probably try to do down the road.

I've been searching for Candy Cabs on and off for the past 5 years and really haven't found anything. I think I once located an Egret and they wanted like $2,000 or something crazy. I know they probably get swooped up quick if you're not connected or constantly watching 24/7.

I guess I've come to the realization that if I don't pay a little more to get what I want, then I may not ever find them. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

They were all listed on the Village BBS actually but friends tip each other off when one pops up for sale. There must be at least 10 Egret IIs in the area actually. The reason you don't see them listed is because a lot of us will offer them up to the other locals for sale before listing them on a forum or CL. Best way is to get involved in the local groups
If you are going to get into cabs it's best to find 2 so you can have one hori and one vert. Rotating is annoying unless you keep one game in at a time. I personally would love a Neo 29. There's not many Neo candy cabs down here. If you do find one, try to bring it to http://wp.freeplayflorida.com/ We'll have other candy cabs there as well to play