Can't access the forums other than on my phone

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Everything was fine until Wednesday. Now ngf wont load on my pc. Anyone else having this problem?

Switched to chrome.. Same problem

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Everything was fine until Wednesday. Now ngf wont load on my pc. Anyone else having this problem?

Switched to chrome.. Same problem

Yeah dude. A few of us have had the same problem. I think every once in a while, there are shared or similar IPs b/w users so if someone gets block or banned, sometimes it can affect others.

The sure way to reset your IP number from your ISP is to change or "ghost" your routers Mac address. You should be able to do this in your router's settings. Once you reset or ghost the Mac address, your ISP will technically see that as you must have a different router now so they issue a new IP #. You should then be able to get back on the site. I'm assuming if you log in from a friend's place and/or work you can get on as well, so I'm pretty certain this will fix your issue. It worked for me a couple weeks ago.

Good luck!

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Yeah dude. A few of us have had the same problem. I think every once in a while, there are shared or similar IPs b/w users so if someone gets block or banned, sometimes it can affect others.

The sure way to reset your IP number from your ISP is to change or "ghost" your routers Mac address. You should be able to do this in your router's settings. Once you reset or ghost the Mac address, your ISP will technically see that as you must have a different router now so they issue a new IP #. You should then be able to get back on the site. I'm assuming if you log in from a friend's place and/or work you can get on as well, so I'm pretty certain this will fix your issue. It worked for me a couple weeks ago.

Good luck!

You are a genius!!! It worked...At least it seemed to. on my router it was called "clone MAC address", so I'm hoping that's the same thing, but it worked no problem...Thank you very much.