Can't get into chat

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
It's fucked, I asked Vicky to link me to that PC Engine chat we use when this chat is down, still waiting for a response.

Vicky is being a HUGE Fogot.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
isn't there an irc channel somewhere?

ill probly log into pce chat

aria

Former Moderator
The forum gave some db errors on Friday night, but it cleared up on its own--I wonder if this is related, though it was 24 hours later. Erg.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The forum gave some db errors on Friday night, but it cleared up on its own--I wonder if this is related, though it was 24 hours later. Erg.

it seems that the current flashchat code is not compatible with the system. There might have been an automatic upgrade to VB that's conflicting.

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Guys, I still am waiting on answers as to whether or not my Marky Mark NGCD is real.

mmneo_zpsd3bdc588.jpg

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
egocentric much?

As a matter of fact, yes.

But a, "I'm not sure on your Marky Mark" would have been just fine. I wouldn't think poorly of you or anything.

edit; fixed sig.

Any other complaints? Trolling, being opinionated, thinking AES is a wrecked market... you know, activities exclusive to me and nobody else on these forums?

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Chat withdrawal is not a good thing.

Yea, I am jonesing pretty bad here. I am very tempted to go over to PCE chat. But I am not sure I have hit that low a point yet.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Guys... guys...... suck my dicks.

I'm sorry.... inappropriate.

If somebody sees Rot....have him change my name to HonKAESTonKMan30k

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
ok somebody make a chatroom

STAT

:fiend:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Chat withdrawal is not a good thing.

Chataholics Anonymous.

This is sad, I didn't think I'd have such emotion tied to chat being down. No, really. I guess that means I should probably go outside or something. Shit.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Lol.... "Outside is not an option" didnt fit in the name of my chatroom..... i tried.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Chataholics Anonymous.

This is sad, I didn't think I'd have such emotion tied to chat being down. No, really. I guess that means I should probably go outside or something. Shit.
:dread:

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
PCE is a good chat. Just lacks the sounds I need to know messages have been entered.

Y'all still mad?

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Chataholics Anonymous.

I stopped using chat rooms back around 1999/2000. I never cared about using them again. This chat room is a whole different story. FUCK.