Capcom Fighting Jam???

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
why yes, i think i have heard of it...where was that now....ah yes, in a thread yesterday on the neo-geo forums! ;) Messin with ya, check out the other thread

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Man, a lot of times noobs here get heat for being dumb, but when there were two other posts about this (one of them being in the same section just inches away), you can't help but say "duh".

I haven't really chimed in on what I think about this Fighting Jam business. It's obvious that they're trying to make a KOF for Capcom. But WHY oh WHY the reuse of sprites. That's the same Guile sprite used in two other games that aren't even in the same series (Alpha 3 and CvsSNK's three games). I mean, hello.

Pure lazy trash. I remember when game companies actually worked to sell stuff. Now they just put sprites in the microwave, and serve us these moldy left overs. And since we don't get anything else, we eat it right up. What choice have we got? Man, gaming is so whack these days.

Spike

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Still, for some reason it doesn't scream horrors to me nearly as much as NeoWave.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Shirt in a Can said:
Still, for some reason it doesn't scream horrors to me nearly as much as NeoWave.

No shit, right. What a betrayal that crap was. *shudder*

shir0

Later, Gumm0
Try reading the forum topics before you go posting shit twice.

It looks to be a pretty cool game, I need something else to rock my
world again like Third Strike did a few years ago.

If it turns out like a vs. game, I fucking give up.

Later

shir0

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
There's a common thing that happens on these boards.

Someone posts a topic about a game.

Someone else posts a 2nd topic about the same game because they didn't see the first one.

Someone puts a link to the first topic which was created.

Spike posts in the 2nd topic about the game. :)

IT ALWAYS HAPPENS.