Change all of our names into our member # instead

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I wish we still had the UBB site so I could find who was what number.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Just highlight your userid to the left above your avatar. I'm rocking at 496.

eh, I was member 1818 on the UBB. Problem with the VB changeover is that not everyone has their proper user numbers anymore.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Check it out I no longer bitch a lot. (well, on my custom rank anyway), we can't change everything so quickly. :make_fac:

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I still remember my old number, how sad is that?

It was 44, by the way.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
eh, I was member 1818 on the UBB. Problem with the VB changeover is that not everyone has their proper user numbers anymore.

I doubt it was from the VB moveover..more likely it is from you mods constantly screwing with each other (and everyone else's) accounts. Also you being 1818 and having a join date right now of one month ahead of me doesn't sync..if you were 1818..you would have joined after me as even before all the unused purges I was somewhere in the 5 hundreds.

Things like merging post counts and other such nonsense are the reason you are as you are.

Ghost-Dog and I haven't moved, except slightly upward as unused IDs are removed.

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I AM NOT A NUMBER!!!

Sorry...been watching some Classic eps of 'The Prisoner' via On Demand ;)

aria

Former Moderator
I doubt it was from the VB moveover..more likely it is from you mods constantly screwing with each other (and everyone else's) accounts. Also you being 1818 and having a join date right now of one month ahead of me doesn't sync..if you were 1818..you would have joined after me as even before all the unused purges I was somewhere in the 5 hundreds.

Things like merging post counts and other such nonsense are the reason you are as you are.

Ghost-Dog and I haven't moved, except slightly upward as unused IDs are removed.

I actually think it has to do with when he absorbed other members. Depending on how it was done he might have taken on the member number of the younger account.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
I don't think so. My member number is messed up as well...

the numbers changed at the vb transition, I was 103 before it, now I´m 86.

and wasabi original account is now with feelgood.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
the numbers changed at the vb transition, I was 103 before it, now I´m 86.

and wasabi original account is now with feelgood.

You moving up in the count is because they purged old zero post count members and then did the transition. The space cleared up made your userid go down not the transition itself.